supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Patriots vs. Cutters?!?!?

It sounds like the Patriots are a little timid for the rematch...All about the idea until it comes down to it.This would be the win to put them on top.Lets do it boys.

Re: Patriots vs. Cutters?!?!?

Its funny that everyone thinks we owe them a chance at us.

Nobody has ever said that you owe us a shot at you, to be honest I could really care less if you guys decide to play us or not, but it was your coach that got on her and said that the pats are taking on all comers any place anytime and put or name in there not us...Would we love to play the Pats, yes because it would be a great game just as it was last yr. People said they wanted to see the IFL champ play the MFL champ, we are the IFL champs you are the MFL champ, either we will play or we wont play, but i will tell you this, if we dont play it will not be due to our team, coaching staff and or owners saying that they do not want to play the Patriots and thats a promise

get out the grind if you scade...

First of all I personally would love a rematch...but i can't really speak for the team since i'm out with a tore acl....but i can tell you that my coach was not the one who made those statements 'anyone anytime'....he's not an arroggant prick like that.... in fact a couple of lines after someone else posted that in his name he came on and said he didn't write that and and that he wouldn't write something like that... as far as having a rematch, i don't really know what will happen with that because like cannon was saying we have two different tournaments that we havent decided which one to go to yet....anyways....yeah i'm sure we would all like to see that game all over again...but if it does not happen then good luck to the cutters with whatever they continue in this year....you guys are for real....found that out the hard way when we played you last year....and that was one heck of a game....

Lets see. A neutral site in Indy?? How about Nortwest High School?? There Coach is a Ex-player for the Pats. He should have no problem with getting there facility's. Plus they can charge, 100% of the gate goes to the School. I would pay 10 bucks to see this game. And a whole lot of others would also.. Set this game up for Next sat, Nov,1st

Make it a night game...........6p

Nov 1st is our allstar game. we are pushing for the 8th

I know the pats are timid, they dont play anyone all year. Their offense is weak,defense isn't much better and if you get them away from home and some good refs (not anyone from the mfl)they know the cutters will spank that ass!!!

Well make it the 8th..There is no reason why this game shouldnt take place..The coach of Northwest is Aaron Sauter. Someone from the Pats has is cell number. He can help make this happen. "SHOWDOWN IN NAPTOWN......."

Troy Edwards & JT also coach at Northwest, you have three guys that can help make this game take place at northwest. Someone call these three guys to help out. Aron is friends with the pats, Troy is the IFL head honcho and JT helped coach with the cutters this year i think but if not he is real close to Jim and Brent. Between these three guys they can make this game happen.

I don't know if this game will take place or not.

Barry, you are correct. The game cannot take place on Nov. 1st since that is IFL All Star weekend.

I also know that the game cannot take place on Nov. 8th since Coach Slinkard is out of town on business that weekend.

It may not happen this year at all and may have to wait until next year. I assume it will be discussed by our board of directors.

and it can't happen on the 15th cause we're getting our nails did...bring it pats! don't call out the patriots for not wanting to play when y'all can't play either.

Just play this game. stop making up reasons not to..

I played against the Patriots and Cutters. I think the Patriots are a better team.

#31....you really don't want this...lol REALLY!!!

It appears that Wayne won't return our calls. I guest they have too many other football things going on. And if the pats can beat the cutters; then let them prove it bottom line. OH, and if you get on here use your real name. COWARDS

Thats the problem with this site. Players just get on here and blab about playing games or whatever when it is the owners who should be talking. One of the Patriots coachs have already said that time probably wont allow the game to happen. Now let your management deal with it and dont play the "they wont return calls" game.

Management have been taking care of it. How do you think I know. You see who I am Barry Grooms #90. Im not just some player getting on here and blabering about this game. We wanted to play them; and the pats players play us. The players of the Pats wanted this to happen as much as we did.

so FAN remember you are just a fan, nothing more. so how would you know? Are you in your teams meetings and conferences? I am!

Play the game first then talk. Until then YOUR JUST A FAN.

Let it go grooms. One of your own coachs got on here and said "It may not happen this year at all and may have to wait until next year." Your not the coach or owner, let them talk, not you!

Fan said leave it to the management and you bash him for it? They can get annoying at times, but dont treat a fan like that.

OK Im Sorry, I wiil let it go, but Ive have spoken to the management about this before.

But you Guys are right! LET IT GO. thanks guys.

And fan im very sorry please forgive me.

Alright since there seems to be no end in sight...

First of all, there has been a lot of noise for years about the IFL/MFL champs facing off. Usually it comes from people who don't play for any team in either league, or at least won't identify themselves if they do, wanting to start controversy and belittle one league or the other. Sometimes it comes from players from other teams who are just interested spectators,or, seem to think that one game would be the be all, end all about which league is better. Sometimes it comes from players from the teams that would be involved in such a game, maybe to be able to say that our team was better on that day or maybe just to play another football game. Bottom line is that 5 years later, it still hasn't happened. Probably not because one team is "scared" or the other doesn't want to do it, but because 14 or 15 games into it most players, coaches, and owners are ready for the seaason to wind down, or there are other commitments that mean more than this game.

Dre Key, you know me, when have I EVER gotten on this, or any other message board, and called out another team? For anyone to believe that the post made as me by some A-hole calling out every team in the damn world is just silly. We had won a huge game on Saturday night, that post was made at like 6 o'clock in the damn morning. I assure you that it wasn't me, thus my post later in that thread. Unfortunately for me, I can only stay quiet for so long and by time biting my lip is over. Screw the dumbass who posed as me, but I haven't hidden before and I refuse to let some ignorant douche bag take away what my team has worked so hard to accomplish!!!

Barry Grooms #90, I am happy for you that you have sat in on meetings with your team leadership, for all I know, you are a board member for the Cutters, congrats on your season. Please know that I have received no contact from Jim, Brent, or anyone else from your team regarding a game between the Patriots and Cutters. I am not sweating it, and I'm sure they aren't either. Truth is, you should be focusing on your all star game and whatever post season the team is planning to participate in. I wish you all well, and if you look back to the posts made during the preseason, I called for the Cutters to win the IFL this year. Don't read anymore into it than I can recognize talent when I see it and your team is loaded! Great Job Cutters!

As for the Patriots, we were invited to participate in the midwest tournament that is put on by the NFE, as well as, the North/South Championship game in Florida during the "Sunshine Bowl". The team voted unanimously on the latter. While we appreciate both offers and hated to turn either one down, we felt that it was a better fit for us at this time. With the possibility of extended travel and uncertainty with player availability during the next several weeks, we feel it was the right choice for us.
I know I have posted this on this site and several other places before, but if anyone wants to contact me personally, you can feel free to do so.
The Patriots website is no longer an active site so here is my current info.

email: W_R_WOLF1969@yahoo.com
phone 260-701-7287

Good luck down there.