supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL all star game

What are the details for the IFL all star game. Schedule for weekend, teams, etc.?

Re: IFL all star game

If you are going to the All Star game to participate, your team officials have that information.

The 2008 IFL All Star Game will be held Sunday, November 2nd at 1:00pm. The game will be played at Yellow Springs HS in Yellow Springs, OH. We would like to thank the MV Warriors for hosting this year.

IFL Blue Team
Indiana Generals
Kosciusko County Mustangs
West Ohio Wranglers
Southwest Ohio Blazers

IFL Red Team
Indiana Cutters
Miami Valley Warriors
Classic City Crush
Elkhart Shamrock
Mercer County Cougars

Admission is $5.00, and children 12 and under are free.

what times are the practices on sat. and where will they located?

Troy how are you guys coming up with the teams that make up the IFL all stars what ever happened to north and south or even east and west.

Practices will be at 10:00 and 2:00 on Saturday. For more information, contact your team officials.

The league decided to change up how the teams were made up to help mix up which teams got to play with one another...make it more interesting.

Looks like the Red team is in trouble.....

Well I didnt get this info from my team leader so my question is what all do we need 2 bring to the game is it jus shoulder pads and helment and pads or what..

What team do you play for?

Each player just needs to bring everything but a game jersey...those will be provided.

Make sure you get directions and hotel information from your team leaders.

Can someone please post who made the all star game from each team.

How are the all-stars selected?