supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION CUTTERS PLAYERS AND FANS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

The Cutters will be the guests tomorrow night on the JOE SMITH Sports talk show live from YOGI'S Grill and Bar. EVERYONE please ATTEND this event. Joe will be talking to everyone and this will be a big night for all of us. I plan on buying a round or two and I'm sure Coach Slinkard and Coach Shean will follow siut on that.
To all our loyal fans who I feel are the best fans in the world you are also invited to join in and attend the show and celebration. I hope we can pack the house and have one wild night at YOGI'S they have been a great for us and have really been a huge help in making things available for us during both last season and this season.
We are the Champs and I am very proud of all of you and I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night at YOGI'S the show starts at 6 please be there prior to that time.
Jim Allen

Re: ATTENTION CUTTERS PLAYERS AND FANS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Yogi's is located at 10th and Indiana and there if the parking lot is full you can park south of 10th street in an I.U. lot.
We will be in an area that people under 21 can be in so everyone regardless of age can attend.

Not sure I can make it tomorrow night. I have to work until 6:00 pm then it would be another 2 hours before we could even make it. We will see. If not I will see you all at the banquet.

Grooms are you bringing the girls?

Hey CUTTER players just so you all know the chable station did an excellant job with the game and WE WILL HAVE COPIES tomorrow at YOGI'S be there and get a copy.

Hey Cutter teammates tomorrow is very important. Coach Allen set this radio show up Saturday night while driving back to B-Town. He wanted to make sure we all got some recognition for our championship win and our great season. This is something I wouldn't miss for anything hell we are usually at practice on Tuesday nights anyway so no big change from our schedule.
At the beginning of the season Coach Slinkard and Coach Allen had it set up for us to be at Yogis for a show with Mr. Smith and we had a poor turn out player wise for that night Guys they have never let us down and these two guys have worked extremely hard and given up many hours away from their familes to make this a special season and a championship season so lets all pull together and BE THERE TOMORROW night for the show and to CELEBRATE this great win I know it means alot to them both and we owe it to them to be there. LETS PACK THE HOUSE and show everyone what CUTTER FOOTBALL is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach better get yourself a driver this is going to be a fun time and I hear you enjoy bourbon thats so fitting winning the ship in BOURBON In. so I'm going to be sure the bourbon is flowing at the party tomorrow night. IT'S PARTY TIME CUTTERS!!

No. My daughters will not be there.

We will probably have to bring the boys tomorrow but not Wednesday. I have a meeting until 6:00 pm for work though.