supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was the Cutter QB sacked

Did he get sacked by the Mustangs in either game. Only the film will tell.

Re: Was the Cutter QB sacked

who gives a shit can you say "IFL CHAMPIONS" thats all that matter.

i agree with you numb nuts who gives a poo
4-straight? who am i?

I know!

I am a Cutter player and in their first meeting (our only loss) our Qb did get sacked once. In the championship game their was a blown play and he was tackled. I think it was a missed handoff. I'm not sure. If he crossed the line of scrimmage it was not a sack but would be tallied as a run. Someone would have to look at the game stats. The Mustangs are an incredible team with great fans. Their poise and class at both games was beyond honorable. Technically there must always be a winner in games of competition but for me I believe both teams are full of victors in life. Being involved in a game such as this brought all of us to a higher place. It was a pleasure being there and I was honored to fellowship with some of you. God bless and good luck in the future.

I Christ all things are possible,
Logan Robinson

lets put it to rest but i will say this....it was not a sack that he took it was a 1yrd gain on a play in which he was forced to scramble....the stangs have a great defense and it doesnt mean that they are any less talented because they didnt get a sack...all we do are 3 and 5 step drops, but mainly 3 so its very rough to sack Aaron, we have played well on O this yr and thats that, but that takes nothing away from the teams that we have played this yr

I agree with you Dre.....lets put this to rest, because I know I sacked him.

36 out

gross just cuz u tackle guys that dont have the ball DOESNT mean you can tack it on to your stat book! haha

Don't be jealous, because I got a sack and you didn't. Thats no way to be a good teammate. You should be telling what a great job I did to sack that Cutter quarterback.

Blown play or not when a QB is tackled behind the line of scrimmage it is considered a sack. learn football!!

Get some game film, post it on YouTube ... and it will be over... if you cannot , well then you have no ground to walk on.

speaking of sacks

Gross how is mike doing. is he ok

Gross... dont be jealous i got 4 rings...
just thought id add that

lol.....Kurt, you are right, I am jealous, 4 in a row, good job. I have to say, I tried as hard as I could to keep you from getting that 4th one. All I can say is, I am getting the next one, so don't plan on a fifth. Good game by the way.

Yes Gross your Right. You will win the championship next year.

If your playing for the cutters.

I Can See it now that big fat ring on your finger; that says Gross #? Cutters 2009 IFL Champions.

Can You see it Gross.

lol.....thats funny, I will tell you what, I know I could have seen myself in that heated tent at the game last sat. night. lol......I like you Cutters, lol, I like you better when I beat you, but I like you guys. We just won the wrong game this year.

This is true Gross, this is true....lol
i mean you winning the wrong game...you guys F'd up........naw....lmao.....dude you dont know how bad and upset you guys were making me last sat night....i was like i cant believe that this ish is gonna happen again.....lol
glad it didnt tho......

i think mike is still throwing the ball on the cutters d

cameron.....you going to dayton this weekend.