supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
death in family

hello cutter nation congradulations on the win. well i wanted to be there mike thanks for the ride offer my dad went into the hospital that day and lost his battle today so im know grieving the loss of my father he was a young 52. so i just wanted to say thank you for all of your support thank you for the oppurtunity toplay until i had knee surgery. but i was hopeing i can have someone get me a copy of the ship and give me info as to when we order our rings. mrneeley30@yahoo.com my thoughts and prayers go out to all the cutter players coaches and our loyal fans this was a fun year thanks and god bless your friend steveo

Re: death in family

Steve,

I'm sorry to hear about your father. Sounds like you've had a rough year this past year. My family and I extend our thoughts and prayers to you. You were always asking about my niece when she was in the hospital and I thank you for that. God got my brother and his wife as well as our whole family throught that and I believe he will do the same for you and your's. Keep your head up and stay positive and good things will happen. God bless.

Sincerely,

Dave Clawson

Re: death in family

thanks dave you was a kool guy to talk with at the generals practices before i left for the cutters thanks for your support