supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolfpack Meeting

was wondering how the Wolfpack meeting went.

Re: Wolfpack Meeting

The first meeting went very well, there will be another meeting this Saturday November the 8th at 7 pm. If you want more information check out the website noblecountywolfpack.com

Loosers. get spanked by the cutters then leave the team. BE A MAN AND ReDeeM YOURSELF. Ive Seen girls split better than that.

Mustangs to Glue!!! stick around loser.

im back

go figure a no name post.. and obviously a mustang player cuz most teams have no clue who is going anywhere. why cant you just respect that people want to play in their home town and not over an hour away? i mean everyone that was a mustang was a mustang and played their heart out for the team. the season is over and most certainly people part ways in any organization and it is what it is.

Just!!! shut up dpetre. I don't respect losers & traitors.

so what your sayin is even though you started your IFL career on one team, that team folds so you join the mustangs cuz you love the game of football, now comes a team thats pretty much the same one you started on, add a new coach a new name but the players are not supposed to go back when they drive an hour too warsaw and i live in Ligonier, where the new team is

Smart guy you are a COWARD

Get your facts straight

Hey Dustin. Smart guy (or child as the case may be) has been doing that crap a lot longer than this issue. It's a person, not a player trying to stir up crap. It's not a player.

Voice of the Mustangs. I heard you loud and clear when you lost again, cry babies. the voice was quite

How does it feel loosers? Yes I said it.

LOOSERS????? One of the most winninest programs in the IFL EVER, never had a losing Season been to 3 Title games......We have come up short but I don't think loser is quite the word you are looking for. And yes you spelled Quiet wrong in your last insult! I was sad to hear that these guys are leaving the Stangs but nobody gave the Crush Crap when Adam left the Stangs to start the Crush. Maybe things could have been handled better but it's water under the bridge now. Petre my man good luck to you and to the Pack. It is nice to see that you have computer balls, meaning you can say whatever without people knowing who you are! If you have feelings share but don't hide behind your computer!

yeah i apologize i figured it was when smart guy said he stuck around but its just someone thats a joke so im not even gonna post toward them until theres a name behind it. good hearing from you richardson! hope florida is nice u lucky punk! lol but yeah if your come up here again let me know so we can get together! take care!

I am gonna miss callin your name Dustin for the Mustangs. And remind Gross that the Bengals did finally win. Washington is in our sights. Tell your dad he really helped me out a lot in the booth and thanks. If he wants to come to Bourbon and do it next year that would be great. He can watch you play on 2010.

well my options are always open! just this year with my family being from noble county and me being still in college and broke 24/7 i cant afford gas and its just the overall best decision for myself not because of the wolfpack and you guys know its nothing personal like everyone keeps posting about. but i know you did an amazing job keeping the fans pumped up along with us players and you were very accurate! i use to get ticked when i made a tackle and they credited with someone else lol!

mike.......lol.......it crazy how you can get to like some people in a little amount of time. its always fun talking football with poeple that know the game. i remember when we had that first chicken sale and we are talking about the bengals qb bust from houston....you know, david klinger. most poeple just don't know that stuff. anyway, i have enjoyed getting to know you this year, and i will be on here with a big WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after my redskins give your bengals a good whooping.

Ok, here's the deal. I'm not gonna get into whether it's right or wrong to leave a team after just losing the championship but I am tired of seeing people lie about their reasons.

Sure, this may work out better gas-wise for alot of guys but whether you want to admit it or not that is NOT the main reason that guys left and to act otherwise is being deceitful. You don't owe anyone anything but HONESTY.

It was a heck of a year guys either way.

blanton how do you know my reasons for leaving? i do whats best for me and financially it is by far a better decision for me to drive to noble county where my family lives whom i see maybe 2 times every 3 months because of work, school, and football. yes there were other reasons for leaving but this is MY main reason for leaving.

I did have a problem with some of the way things were handled but i dont think this is where i should ramble about them but again they were secondary problems.

I also have played my IFL career with the guys that left and I want to continue to play with these guys which is also a secondary reason.

Also my old high school coach is the one coaching this team and he has more experience than I could even beginto imagine about football and has a zero tolerance for bull crap which a lot of teams have and i like that.

So like i said every individual has there own reasons for leaving and to me there isnt any hard feelings at all. I had a very successful 2 years with the mustangs and I am sorry if people dont care for me anymore but I am doin whats best for me. So i do understand what your saying blanton and it might be true for some people but to me who cant really hold a full time job with being a full time student and have to pencil in time for football- gas is a lot of the reason.

OK.

OK. Wasn't just referring to you and trust me I know all about working, school and gas.

Good Luck everyone.

(Not sure what happened with that last post).

well i understand as well it sucks ass but when you say
"whether you want to admit it or not that is NOT the main reason that guys left and to act otherwise is being deceitful. You don't owe anyone anything but HONESTY"

that was especially referring to my gas comment and like i said im doing whats best for me and im not being deceitful at all and im giving the honest truth. i had a blast this year with u and the other guys but im in it to win and have fun and this year i just didnt have that much fun.

Just seen at the wolfpack website that you too is leaving the stangs. Didn't catch what your reasons for leaving was.Care to enlighten us?

Ill be straight up and honest. Theres three reasons why i left.

1. Just like Petre said, i play with the guys i grew up with and played with. I wanna play for my hometown like most of the mustnag players do. Easy as that.

2. I wanna win a championship. I dont see it happening with the mustangs. I feel like I have a better chance with the Wolf PAck. Just like Shrock, petre, and gross do. Just like the mustangs players feel that they have a good chance there. Just like the Broncos players went to the cutters, and so on and so forth. Everyone has a right to play where they wanna play. Its amazing for being grown men, how much we sit and whine, bitch, cry, and moan. THought i got rid of all that when i got outta high school.

3. Last but not least. I just didnt have very much fun this year. Yeah we won a shit ton of games and made the championship. But it just wasnt fun. I had more fun with the longhorns my first year and we didnt win that much. SO when it comes down to it, if im gonna put my time, gas, and whatever into a team, i wanna go somewhere that i can have fun doin it.

ANYWAYS
Best luck to everyone in wherever u go, and i hope we can just play football, stop all this high school drama. Play football, no matter who u play for... just go out there, play this sport with which we have been SO lucky to be able to play. Just think guys, if we would have been born over seas, all we would have is soccer.. and i know my fat ass aint running up and down a soccer field after a ball! HAHAHA

See u guys in July!

PRATER OUT!

actually i do have to say blanton that i had no clue u signed i havent even been in contact with anyone except on how the allstar game went. either way i was just being honest on why i went to the wolfpack. im glad to keep u as a teammate and your reason might be different but that was mine. maybe ill be a fellow linebacker next year ;) doubt my skinny ass will keep the wait on :(w

You know I have been playing this game for a long time pee-wee, high school, four years of college, now three years in semi-pro. What I have learned is that my pee-wee and high school coaches didn't know shit. To a high school kid you are just learning how to play the game, so anyone that stands up and tells you what to do you think they know what they are talking about. Let me ask you dpetre, how many games did you win in high school? How many games have you won in semi-pro? Prater 74 I will quote Herm Edwards then of the NY Jets "we play to win the game." If you play to win the game and you win how can that not be fun. Every team in Semi-pro has problems, guys not showing up to practice(but expecting to play cause everyone thinks that they are the best at what they do, right), differences in opinion on how the team should operate, who should play and who shouldn't, whether or not the coach made a bone head decision. All of these things are common ask any team. The difference of the teams that win and continue to win are how they deal with these issues. If you feel that you were fully committed to the Mustangs and did everything that you needed to do like show up to practice, play hard on every down, encourage teamates instead of tear them down, help with fundraisers, stand behind decisions made by the people that run the team and not complain about every little issue, and then and only then the Mustangs did not give you a fair shake and fair playing time, then you have a right to bitch and complain. I have played the Mustangs in each of the last three seasons and they are one of the classy organizations in the IFL, hard playing from begining to end, and will be in a position to compete for the championship every year. What can the Wolfpack promise, that they will be coached by a high school offensive coordinator. I hate to see this happen to an organization that has worked as hard as the stangs. However, on the outside looking in, with the stangs track record I would have to say that they are most likely not the problem, but the players that left to go to the wolfpack are.

Well "killer bee" go figure you dont have a pair to list your name so i shouldnt even post on this but again you dont know crap so i will share a little with you..

Unfortunately for you, you had such a shitty coach doesn't mean all high school coaches dont know as little as you were taught. I mean just because a man has a business, family, and coaches wrestling and football he isnt a credible coach because he is a high school coach?? So sorry you had such a miserable young career.

lets see.. my high school record was something like 27-15 with 3 conferences championships and being ranked in the top 15 3 years. In the IFL 21-11 so roughly the same success.

yes i realize every organization has problems but there were certain ones that could be avoided. and the last i knew no one from the wolfpack was "bitching" its other people (who dont like to use there names) making a big deal about us leaving. never once did i say something about how horrible things were with the mustangs because thats no true. I mean when we first came to the mustangs i didnt hear anyone giving us crap for leaving the longhorns but surely enough a new team starts from our town and we have to have an explanation.

and say what you want, the players that chose to move on are not any sort of problem or they probably wouldnt have been accepted by the wolfpack.

make sense before you post crap

Its sad that everything has come to this. I want to encourage all K.C. Mustangs players not to get swept up in this drama. It is fine that some players are leaving the Mustangs to go to play for another team in their hometown. Just in case you have forgot, we got those same players only because a former team from that town folded. So we should feel lucky that we had them for at least 2 seasons. I want to say good luck to the former Mustang players. I hope that you have a great season. One thing I am a wondering about is the fact that you have Todd Blanton shown singing a contract with your team? I have already started looking into this but I have unfortunately not been able to get ahold of Blanton on the phone. If this is a joke I hope that this does not end up hurting your teams new image because of false information on your web-site.

I think for both teams sake, these type of conversations should not be talked about on this forum. Again I would like to encourage all K.C. Mustang players to not comment on this topic anymore. We have a championship to think about and your mind should be on getting your body in better shape.

Again good luck to all the former Mustang players it was a pleasure playing the greatest game on the planet with you.

Tyler Anglin
K.C. Mustangs

Anglin, I assure you my friend, we would not joke like that. I don't want to talk for anyone, especially Todd, as he is one of my friends. All I can say is you know is number and I think his phone is broke is what he told me yesterday.

Coach do really think the picture at noblecountywolfpack.com could be a fake? Are you serious? Face it, it's him and it's him signing up to play with the wolfpack. Maybe mustang politics are too much for players to handle.

so question what league will the wolfpack be in this year, GIFA,IFL,OR MFL

We have applied to the IFL Hopelfully they consider us in because it will be a lot of fun and another close team in the north

I want to play in the IFL, because I want to beat those dang CUTTERS. lol