supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL ALL-STAR GAME, TO BE OR NEVER TO BE?????

I thought the MFL was going to have an All-Star game. What happen to that?

Re: MFL ALL-STAR GAME, TO BE OR NEVER TO BE?????

Yeah whatsn up with the All-Star Game ? ive been waiting and waiting to see if its going to happen

The plan from the begining was to hold it next year. If it happens it wont be this year. Your owners know whats going on.

Why hold an All- Star game next season? That's crazy. Things happen in the off season, people move, stop playing completely, etc... MFL commissioner or owners, is this crap true?

I am starting to believe that it is true what they said about the IFL being better ran and organized? I mean the IFL already had their All-star game planned out and is about to play. I don't hear the IFL complaining about ref problems like I hear the MFL doing. I don't want to slam the MFL, I just want whoever is in charge to step up and do something about all the BS. If you can’t do anything but what you have done in the past, then maybe a merger, with the IFL is a good ideal.

Look through the posts for this season and you WILL see complaints about the refs for the IFL.

i ahve talkied to the top dog and we are having it he is almost done with every thing

who is the top dog nd when will he be done

From the MFL message board

"We have been setting up and running a process since May. All the league representatives have cast their votes and they are being collected."

How long does it take to count votes considering the season has been over for a long time. Did Earl forget how to count? Maybe someone should help him out if he is having problems counting votes.

even plain corn stands out among turds.

I was told there will be a all-league team named soon after the season. I know that the opposing teams voted after every game on who should be on this team and I think that is great, since the opponent is the one picking the all-stars from the teams. However, the regular season has been over for about a month and there are no lists of names being produced. How long does it take to count names? If Earl cant handle it then someone else should step up and do it.

yall should just set up a game yourselves, who cares if it's not the best guy at every position, it would be fun mixing it up.

I would like to at least see the all-star list posted to see who other teams thought were worthy of the game.

Earl, would you please come out and say something? Stop hiding and tell everyone the real deal!

Let me try and clear this up for you.
I don't believe that anyone ever agreed on an all star game
There will however be all league teams named.

Voting was done by all coaches during the season after each game the coach would name 4 players from each squad that he felt stood out. Those votes are being tallied by a third party who is not a league board member, nor affiliated with any team in the league.
That individual had questions when compiling their information as to the identity of players with certain teams. Unfortunately some of the teams representatives didn't respond as quickly as others and has slowed the process.
While I understand your frustration, if you communicate with your team management, they will be able to answer any other questions you might have.

Never mind, my rep told me who the third party guy is and I understand now. Thanks for the info.

So basically, the IFL is ran better and organized.

Wolf, no disrespect, but you seem to have you stuff together and not afraid to answer question like Earl, is there anyway you can take over the MFL and run it for Earl?

Earl at what time will you say, "I am going to do what is best for the players and step down?"

Is this a self appointed position or is it voted on?

Good Thing guys i ran into earl this morning at the village pantry in Ball State as i was heading to class and he said he was tryin to put the post up yesterday but other coaches from other teams didn't give names only numbers in there ballot. Meaning they would said #28 from the wolverines without giving my name and thats what put us back for this long so Im saying these to player and coaches please try and get your ballots in asap. He also said that he will try to have it up sometime this week also so hopefully everything falls thru.

Dont hold your breath, I was told they were all corrected about 2 weeks ago.

You probably believe everyting you read in the magazines in the Wal-Mart check out line too.
Brittney Spears and Miley Cirus ARE dating dammit!!!

So who is doing the counting of votes. I seen the Pirates version of the all star team on the MFL site and know a bunch of the guys he has wont be on the real list.

Mike Ritchea of the Vikings = Playa

I have looked for the Pirates version but can't find it. Can someone help me out?

its on the private board KC would be able to tell you what it says

The list is on a Private Board and not ready to be released. It is not finalized or official. The list is a work in progress as I got tired of waiting.