supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
champs

From a outside stand could the cutters beat the Broncos from years past????

Re: champs

Not a chance, considering they wouldnt have the team they have now since sevearal are Broncos.

dont start that.....
the cutters have won one we got 2more to go....
and on top of that you will never know....
im a FORMER BRONCO and id say at the broncos peak
they couldnt be beat by any team in the state...
the cutters are great but got a little more to do.....
no offense to my teammates or coaches but last yr the broncos shut out the playoffs in route to there 3rd champ and 30some win streak in the league

Kurt36 Cutters
former bronco

the real truth will come from the teams that were beat by both cutters and broncos

Well said my huge teammate and fellow all star LB....LOL
im not going to lie, i was a bit upset when the Broncos folded because i love to play the best...i think i love it even more than playing with the best because i can take losing, although i hate it, if i lose to the best. Nobody will ever know what would have been or could have been and to be honest i dont care, i get to hit Bobby twice a week in practice so im happy.....lol
mad battles....bottom line is we are not the Broncos and we have only got one championship and they had 3 in a row and thats very very impressive....Am i goin to sit here like Mr. McNabb and say that we could have done it without the 6 former Broncos or two former Dragons that joined the team back april, no, because im not going to disrespect them and what they brought to the team, nor will i single them out as if they are just one group and we are another, we are a family and i love these guys and they are the reason that i will continue to play

The only team that beat both the Cutters and Broncos was the Dragons. All that matters is that the Cutters are the 2008 IFL champs and the Pats are the 2008 MFL champs. Congrats to both teams.

I have played and been beat by both the Cutters and the Broncos. I think the broncos from last year where a little better. Last year every play, every pass, every trick play was stopped by a massive beast. I never could see this beast until after the ball had left my hand. This massive beast is number 36, I think. I cant kid any one about not knowing his number. Hell, when I fall down and get a bruise it turns into a big 36. I have had lots of good times and bad while playing against this guy. I think the only good time is the first year in the IFL, when the mustangs beat the broncos. Im getting pretty tired of saying next year, it gets old after FIVE years. Thanks for a great game Cutters. To my O line, thanks for a great game up front. That was by far the best all of you have blocked as a team all year. It was really good all year, but in crunch time all of you stepped up and took the challenge. THANK YOU! If I would of been on the ground a lot and hit a lot I probably would still be in bed. The back is still sore. Should be out of this wheel chair by thanksgiving. To the Cutters great game and way to bring it. You guys showed great class and good sportsmanship. I thank you for that.

I have to agree with Kurt on this one. The Cutters seem to have all the right pieces to be one of the greatest organizations, but can they get it done over the course of three years and have a 31 game win streak is yet to be seen.
For the individual(s) who keep bringing up a "preseason game" that the the broncos lost to the dragons, just remember: it was a preseason game. I can remember two years ago after we won our 2nd 'ship that we wanted to play the dragons and never got a response back. So we'll leave it at that.

Pre-season or not, unless its a scrimage a loss is a loss and it counts on the record for national contention.

National Contention? Unless there is some MEGA Tourny that I don't know about that puts everyone in a bracket after their seasons are over and we didn't make the cut, a preseason game is exactly what it is: preseason. I'm accepting that we lost, but we lost in a preseason game.
Like I stated in my previous post, when we won our 2nd 'ship, the dragons were no where to be found to try to play us.

after the 07 season it would have been a month before the dragons had played a game. The dragons o-line was also not able to make the game so thats why it didnt happen

Uh..Just a correction..Uh
The game did not happen because there were three weeks between games and no date was ever set so the OL not making it idea is invalid. Thirdly I talked to JT and he said he did not want to do it. I respect JT enough to accept that and leave it at that. Plus it was two years ago. Live in the now man it is all you have...puff...