supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stampede this weekend Workouts begain "Who wants it more" !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Men its time to get big! we are working out saturday at 10 am - 12pm who ever can make it let goode ,coxy,B.K, Haley know A.S.A.P .... time to focus and win this coming up season.

"93"

Re: Stampede this weekend Workouts begain "Who wants it more" !!!!!!!!!!

as long as us 4 stay dedicated like we have been.. well be dominate next year! Need the rest of the team to get together though

Stampede 47 fullback *HALEY*

sorry I couldnt make the meeting; I had to miss acouple of days at work too..........I think it was the flu. However, hit me up because I am definitely trying to get any kind of workout I can this weekend. What are you guys doing? Cardio? Weights?

we will be running bleechers and speed workouts .... in beech grove hit me up 698-8341 "maybe weights its up to who all shows" i have weights at the crib

Didn't you know, it's gonna be the pats and bearcats again next year...

ha for the comment posted above.. sir you may be correct but next year i beleive that the championship game will be open to more than just the pats bcats or stampede like it did last year... the patriots obviously will be up there the bearcats will be aslong as they stay together the stampede i still think was the only team capable of beating the pats last year and i beleive theyll be right up there again next year and i also beleive the pirates have a chance to stay up in that top four and i think the wolverines will be next years "surprise" team..

SASSY CUTTERS FAN DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NO LONGER IN THE MFL. WE MOVED TO THE MSFL.

really? that sucks you guys woulda been a top team in the mfl

What do you mean the stampede was the only team to beat the patriots? They couldn't beat the Bearcats at their home, what makes you think they were going to win away again? They would have won with their mouths, that's all.

Sassycuttersfan I tell you what, get your shit straight before you write anything on this board. We did beat the Bearcats at home. As a matter of fact, get back down on your knees and continue to BLOW the Cutters and the IFL, and leave the Stampede out of your orgy.

what day will all these start.

oh yeah im ready for whatever and im ready to start these gotdamn workouts. hahahahaha

They want be around next year alot of there players are not coming back. That team had some great players,But KC let them do what they wanted to and he lost that game for them. And if that big ass qb and both rbs are goin they only have one o player that can catch troy they have nothing sorry you have to hope they dont lose their d players cause this team is done and cox was not the best oline men they had it was goodie

YOU MUST BE A STAMPEDE DONT TRY AND PLAY!

yo boys...hey whoever called me today i got the message. i got mandatory o.t. every day even sat. i promise though the first sat i know i got off ill be hitting up coxy or goode for sure. trying to get big fellas. it starts with the front fellas. goode u got some wights right....i need well over 300 pbs....lolmuch love fellas....

Da Rican