supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOOOOOLPACK

Where is the next Wolfpack meeting, and what time. I am a qb looking to play. 6'6' 260 hurt back, please let me know asap.

Re: WOOOOOLPACK

Whitaker really looking for a new team????

No. This is some idiot looking to be cute.

No, it was definitely Mikey.

It's not nice to make fun of people Mike.

wheres the meeting, lol yeah right

I've heard some rumers about some "stangs" leaving to go to the wolfpack, any truth?

YEP......There is truth in that. If you go to noblecountywolfpack.com you will see exactly which ones have signed to play there too.

How many more stangs are going? I heard that more of the former Longhorns boys were switching over...

i went and chcked out the website. boy the stangs are going to be missing some of those gusy!!

I don't know who else is coming. Some of them have talked to me, and I told them that they had to do what is going to make them happy. I told them that we are going to be friends no matter what, no matter who they play for or where they play. I personally called Andy and Sid both, told them that I was leaving, and that I wish them the best. Its nothing personal at all. I wish everybody a great offseason.

So there's no riff between the stangs and some of these guys?

Even if there was a riff, why would anyone want to post all that crap on here. If I have a problem, I am going to tell them personally, not post it on here. Are you trying to stir something up?

i'm just saying, when a bunch of players are publicly switching to a team that's not even in a leauge yet, less than a week after they get beat in yet another championship, it looks like there's stuff going on...

No loyalty now days, Its just sad. every team has problems. I wonder how high the divorce rate is here. What happen to us being a family, Remember that saying.

well as far as i know most of the guys going to the wolfpack live in that area and want to represent their hometown is that really disrespecting the mustangs? the core of the mustangs all live right there in warsaw and want to represent their hometown. you cant blame people for wanting to play for their town.

Please......I ask you guys to, please leave this alone. Some of players that are switching teams, for whatever reason, have some good friendships with those guys still with the mustangs. People don't always have to know EVERYTHING thats going on.

Loyalty last until the final seconds ticks off the game clock. After that it's who is going to either be more up front and tell it exactly the way it is, or tell a better lie. Good luck.

Wow Gross...when you said nice playin with you after the game I guess I didn't realize you were leaving.

What kind of offense is the "pack" planning on running?

At the meeting Coach Marsh said he was planning of doing a lot of things out of a split back set but also was planing on running a lot of shotgun but it also depened alot on the personel. he plans on building an offensive sceme around the players we have. at least thats my take on his presentation

Billy......I want you to know that you were one of the main reasons I went to the mustangs in the first place. I think you are great reciever. I have had alot of fun playing with you this year. I have always respected your game, but I want you to know that after the championship game, my respect for you as a football player is out of this world. To have your tongue split the way it was and finish out that game, man, you are a true warrior. Best of luck to you in the future with football and life.

heard the pack picked up a def. cord. a guy who played at jimtown? i think

I guess i should say something about this. When the Longhorns split up i was pretty dissapointed about it. I knew guys were leaving and there was nothing i could do about it. When they had talked about coming back last year again i was dissapointed about because i could not take part in the team full time.

But what ever problems i had with people was on a personal level not because they switched teams. Talk to the stangs about the championship game. They will tell you who was down on the field.

So don't cause problems this is there decision. I love football and i love to play and most of all i want the bushman trophy. But like alot of guys in these leagues sometimes you have to do whats right for you. Ya the shamrocks had a bad season but also we made a point in the playoffs something to build from. I would like to play with some of my buddys on the wolfpack but that just can't happen i cannot commit to it and i don't want to hurt the team for that reason. Just like the longhorns. So if i play this next year it will be to my benefit and i don't think there will be any heart ache over it. Congrats to everyone in the IFL for another good season. And see some of you this weekend.

Gross and everyone else that are moving on to join the wolfpack. First of all I would like to personally thank you all for playing with us for the two years you did. I know I was not around the first year and really was not completely commited this year. I was there when I could be but that is the way life goes at times. When I was there I tried to give everything I could and tried to do what our team needed the most in each situation because that's what teamates do and I hope no one faults me for that. I know Gross you are the same type of person and so is Shrock. Prater you are just a beast of a lineman one of the best I've seen. I will miss all of you guys and just wish I had been there through both years fully committed to football. I see alot of change coming next year year but it's nothing new for the Mustangs we will adjust accordingly. You guys have a great core to start with and I wish you the best of luck. This game brings out everyone's true character and so far the wolfpack and your hometown already has something to be proud of.

Good luck to all of you Sunday in the allstar game I know you will represent the Mustangs honorably one last time.

G-Rod makes some good points. One of the biggest things I Learned when I went to the Mustangs from the Longhorns, I should have stated that i was going to talk to them and that I was thinking about switching. the problem was people found out before I could talk to them which absolutely cranked up the rumor mill. And when your possibly leaving friends it really makes you look like an ass when there are false accusations lingering around. My personal outlook is do everything in your power to help the cause at hand first. I am kind of split about this Wolfpack deal. I understand why petre, prater and shrock are playing for them. Marsh..the owner and coach was one of our high school football coach's and a good friend and a great guy. and just a little insight...Stubby knows his football!! when I was with the Longhorns I tried to get him to coach, unfortunately he was extremly busy. I do hope this gives some old longhorn players a chance to play and reunite, Your in good hands with Marsh at the helm. As for the Mustangs, Billy is right...I guarentee the stangs will be tough, once again, in '09. On a side note, I was glad to know you were playing Billy. One guy that definately gives everything! Good luck to both groups in '09

T-rav, hows the semipro football selection out in Utah? Or is it semi pro skiing clubs now? Thats hot lets start our own? :) go Utes!

Tell the berry I said hi.

T.O. D to the Dizzle, whats up ma man. Ehh semi-pro out here is basically BYU Vs. Utah with some Weber State with a hint of Boise State. some big names, games on TV all the time. I would love to play but my mind is telling me yess, but my body....my body's telling me noo. plus i'm working like 90 hours and Tawny has me on work release...HA you and the boys need to make a trip out so we can hit the slopes. A little snow basin mixed with some Park city?

I like to knit sweaters in my free time too.