supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Tourney

Any teams showing some interest in this, I have yet to play in it but heared it was a blast to play in, I know we can put a team in the tourney, I know how it fell apart last year but maybe if we start working on putting it together a little earlier this year we can make it happen.

Re: Indoor Tourney

I know that the Lima Warrior players always look to field a team in the tourney and the Ohio Outlqwz want to field one as well.

How are these games played as far as rules go?

Not sure where the wranglers are gonna be at next year yet or if we are even gonna have a team, but id like to play in this indoor tourney agian so if it happens i would try to put a team in it!

Last year the base rules reverted back to NCAA.

Is this 7 on 7?

I believe its 8vs.8 but the Phoenix are interested in putting a team in the tourny, so whenever info is available John Walser can be reached at (765)546-2002 or at JWAL13@Yahoo.com thanks.

the wolverines are going to be holding an 8 on 8 snowbowl tourney

Any word yet on whether or not the indoor tourney is going down?

I am meeting tonight with the owner of the team. I need atleast 8 teams for him to even consider. I will have more information tonight.

Teams that are interested in possibly doing this tournament please emails Football@classiccitycenter.com. We have to see who is interested.

Thank you

I have been in touch with some of my fellow teammates, and we are considering getting in this tourney if it goes down. Im sure there would be a few teams that would love the chance to play The Patriots from Adams County!!

If you are interested please contact me at adwisel@anderson.edu or Football@classiccitycenter.com. WE need to know asap so we can get things figured out guys. If we dont hear from you it will not happen. More than likely we will let everyone know more infor as soon as we get more information and start seeing some interest.

hey guys we only need one or two more teams to make this happen. Its a great time and its a good way to get the 2009 season going. Contact Todd Gibson at Football@classiccitycenter.com.

Any dates in mind if it does happen?

Hey guys we are looking around the end of march. We are working on finallizing things and you will know all the info after january 11.

just wondering if you got my email about the ravens playin in the indoor

If Crush70 or the classiccitycenter email hasnt recieved it, Feel free to email me, im the other one in charge of figuring things out. volcomrunner05@yahoo.com

Thanks for the interest and Happy Holidays

Raven yes i did recieve your email. I am not sure what the exact number is yet in teams. we will know more after January 11.

Just to let you know that The Richmond Phoenix is wanting to participate in the indoor tourney. I sent you an email. just wondering if there are enough teams?

Hey guys I just wanted to keep you up to date. Things are looking good for the tournament i will post most of the information January 11. I will have times teams and hopefully costs up that night.