supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
two really good questions for the cutters

question 1: we hear alot about four players what about the rest of the team.... i know it was more people that put pomts on the board...

question 2: i think everybody wants to know this where will these players play next year... broncos player an dragon players.... where will you guys play next year... still with the cutter or i see the dragons are starting back up... so what will it be?

Re: two really good questions for the cutters

Its kinda early to be talking about who will be playing next year isnt it?

Actually no, its not to really and if you arn't thinking about it, your behind already. Dragons have been putting around the idea of coming back before the 3 game of the season. The pirates have been recruiting players since mid season.

The point is if you know anything about college greek life, open recruiting 24 / 365 is the only way to get the best people. This is why I don't believe in set tryouts. My philosophy is that every practice is a tryout for your position.

In this case it is. The Dragons arent even in a league yet. Alot of teams dont start practice until later.

better be recruiting pirates, alot of your guys will be going back to the dragons, same with the stampede

You must be talking about different players then the ones I talked to.

After you kick a dog when you give it a bone, its not going to be so fast to take the bone the next time you give it ... Think about that.

Are you saying JT kicked those ex-Dragon players while they were down? How did he do that?

same goes with the stampede..we only had 29, 94, 20(kicking)and 84 starting for us and I do believe as far as we know 29 and 94 coming back.. so get ur story right and stop starting crap on here lil dude...

Hate to break the news to you, but you cant beleive everything that your told.

Whoever said that GREEK thing....GOMAB.....lol
we are thinking about who's leaving, who's coming back, who's retiring and who may be added next yr so dont think that we arent....I love all the guys that came aboard this yr and I hope they stay but if the situation is not really all that condusive for them to be there then i will be the first to wish them luck and hope that i get to play against them, but thats just the type of guy that i am....i know the one's that i talked to are coming back and thats all i can say...i didnt talk to everybody that joined us this yr but as i stated i know the 4 that i talked to said they will be back and thats enough for me for right now, if somethin happens to change and they decided to go somewhere else i would still love them and wish them well....

JJ AKA M.C. Pirates please be careful with your words torwards JT. He is a very close personal friend of mine and I can tell you that Making a statement like that about him could really cuase some bad blood between you two. JT has what some would call a anger problem. Not every player got to play thats true but if they did'nt play its becuase they was not good enough to play. I cant think of one of your players that JT did not treat fair.
Eric,Joel,Goldberg,Simmons,Deaonta,Holder,Marshall If i missed one sorry. They was all treated fair.

You wouldn't like me when i'm angry. Hulk Smash!

i cannot wait for this to happen cause i know FOR SURE who all from the pirates and stampede are goin back to the promise land. chance at a ring makes people come back. sorry to say but neither of your teams provide that chance. dragons do

Guys lets do are talking on the field!