supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
kc mustang/wolfpack questions

I'm a new player whos planning on playin in 09. I'm definately gonna play either for the mustangs or the wolfpack. But before I decide I have some questions.

1. Is the mustang quarterback gonna play in 09, heard rumor he was considering not playn anymore before last season? And now he's hurt. Have to wonder.

2. Who is this mike knepper for the wolfpack? What sort of quarterback is he(scambler, pocket, good, bad, ok)?

3.I know mustangs practice twice a week tuesdays and thursdays from 6-8pm. Any idea what wolfpack practice schedule will be?

4. And are there other reasons to why some of the mustang players have decide to leave a very good team and go to a start up team? Seems like there might be. I mean come on, you were 1 minute away from being champs. Why wouldn't you want to come back and try to get that ship?

Re: kc mustang/wolfpack questions

I don't know about all that. But I do know The KC Mustangs just landed a really awesome D-Cord. Has his own playbook and everything. I also heard he is really sexy.

That is so awesome, is she giving massages after practice too? Wait! She is a girl right?

I wouldn't rely on rumors of Whitaker not playing I am pretty sure that has been some of the talk of the last 3 seasons.

i now they say everythings okay with these two teams, but i'm tellign you theres some stuff going on....

So if you know something why don't you say it instead of hinting you know something... which, on a forum... means you don't know jack and are trying to stir a pot you don't belong in...

the guys for the wolfpack wanted to play closer to home, thats what im getting from shrock and gross, then there is all this other disinformation going around about they dont like andy, then its whit, then its bart, whatever, i can speak for the majority of the stangs in saying we wish them luck and in now way are we intimidated by the new longhorns. personally i am going to miss those guys, i had fun playing with them this yr, i dont understand why they would want to leave when we were so close to winning it all, doesnt make sense to me and others but i wish them the best. and #11 will be back next year.

Well hopfully it will make it easier to beat you guys. My Body still hurts from that game Good Lord.

All I'm gonna say is that we are the Wolfpack NOT the new longhorns, the only simularity you might see between the two is a few players and the field THATS IT. We just want to make that clear.

Shrock would be correct in that the Wolf Pack has no correlation what so ever with the Longhorns with the exception of a few players who were not original longhorns anyhow. The only similarities are the town (Ligonier), and the people coming to the games. Actually I take that back, there are two original longhorns that are playing with the wolfpack. Wee Wee, and RJ. Just my take, and on a side note, Don't act as if it's disgusting to be related to the 'horns. The Longhorns are the ones who have paved the way for semi-pro ball in that area, the field you will be playing on (free of charge) the relatively new and un-used score board (Paid for by Sponsor), AND most importantly...the League you've been playing in. Just make sure you respect that and understand the importance of the name "Longhorns". There is a lot of respect affiliated with it, maybe more before your time, but it's there.

Hey Diesel, we do understand the importance of the original longhorns. You know what i'm talkin about. The wolfpack will field a team and will not fold like the team in 07 and 08. You left that team for the same reasons others did. Don't get on here and act like im being disrespectful.

Hey Powertrip, calm your 6's. I didn't call you out on disrespecting. You just chose the wrong words and capitalization to use to get your point across. I simply asked to think and be more clear on your point and understand how it may come across to some folks. I myself should have been more clearer in the direction of my post. It wasn't meant for the Entire wolfpack. I know Marsh a little better than that, it was for the "former" Horns. Also, My reasons for leaving were not for the same as others..it's a liitle deeper and would cause for some shit kickers to be put on. And don't mislead, you were part owner of the 'horns that last season so don't shy away from responsibility and throw out "reasons or folding seasons". I'm not trying to argue with ya man, maybe I took it differently than how you meant it, maybe you could have said it differently. I don't give two shits...that was an hour ago. calm down...play some ball have some fun, eat some taffy what have you. Briggs and Straton OUT!

Oh "and on a side note" the field, (although it is very affordable and we thank the Lig Rec for that), is not free of charge. And that the new un-used score board is no longer at the field. I think we are gonna be able to get it back but i heard it needs some maintenance. Once again just clarifying a few things

OK seriously misleading? ummm... Travis a good thing is happening in your home town you should be embracing that not trying to diss me for what ever reason. I was part owner because the owner said (do you wana be part owner) i was in charge of nothing. and that was for like a month. what ever your problem is with me please deal with it outside of this forum and stop trying to make me look bad.

lol, shrock...please don't flatter yourself about me "trying to make you look bad". If I wanted to make you look bad, it would be a clear line. Where in this did I try to make you look bad? The owner thing? possibly could be taken as that but I was merely stating the truth. I have said no lies, I havn't jumped your shit I made an observation that you should be careful how you say certain things, thats all. Calm down dude! As for embracing the wolf pack... I have stated on here that I Support it. anyone that has talked to me I have told them Tom is a hell of a guy and a fantastic coach. I took time to explain to certain people WHY some of you were going to play with Marsh. lol, don't tell me to embrace it. I wish nothing but the best for the Wolfpack. I told people if I was still in Indiana I would have a hard desicion on my hands. I will tell you this so it's out there, anyone that has asked me for input...I stated to them they have a great opportunity playing for Marsh, However if you had anything to do with management of the team, I would be cautious. Like i said, I wasn't hear to argue with ya man, I simply asked you to be a little more carefull in how you say certain things. That was it, plain and simple. No reason to freak out andrew. Peace and shoot the F-ing geese

Well then i quess its a good thing that I'm just playing and have nothnig to do with management. Also that month when i was part "owner" all i did was raise about a thousand dollars for the that team.
Dude call me 894-5146 tel me your issues maybe we can work this on like men.

Not to beat a dead horse with a stick, but what I think my friend was trying to say is, the last 2 years the longhorns tried to field a team, both teams folded. Now thats not to disrespect the longhorns whatsoever, because my first year with the longhorns I met alot of people I enjoyed playing the game with. However, what he is trying to say is that we are now THE PACK, and THE PACK is here to play some hard nosed football. And now to any player that is interested to finding more out about our team, go to noblecountywolfpack.com. This is Gross here, wishing everyone a great offseason.

Hemi you are so mean and you are such a JERK. Just Kidding you know you would play for the STANGS if you and I were both back in Indiana don't lie "BUDDY" Call meor txt me

Andrew, nothing to work out. I'm not losing any sleep, Once again..just asked you to be a little more clearer. I wouldn't have if I woulda known Days of our Lives would begin.

Gross, Excellent way to put it! Thats what I was talking about! Also, Congrats to you on a helluva season from what I hear.

LiL D, Miami Sucks!

I'm out like a Mormon fight'n George foreman

Why would anyone ask the Hemi about playing football? I for one would just attend meetings for the Pack and take it from there.I can tell you first hand that Andrew had nothing to do with the bullshit that went on with the Longhorns,they were in a heap of shit when Andrew was asked to help with the team.

Uhhh, maybe the fact that I know and have played for coach Marsh? The fact that it's an opinion outside of the organiztion?, the fact that it involves firends leaving one team for another? The fact that i played for the Mustangs? The fact that some of them are my friends? Just to name a few....anything else from the Pruitt?

No need to wet your pants there Hemi maybe i should have stated it a little better for ya, what i meant was why would anyone ask you shit about the Pack because you dont know shit other then knowing a few players.Man lighten up a bit,you act like i just told the world that i thought you suck at football or something.

lol, I don't wear panties...they're over rated, I wear thongs and I was just answering your question. Glad you have a team to play for. Good luck to ya

I think it's kinda weird that someone so far away would give a crap anyway.

Also, I don't think Shrock's comment came across as "disrespectful" to anybody. I think boards like this can tempt people to "talk tough" and make mountains out of molehills in order to act out some sort of personal vendetta.

Sup Blanton! The only thing I cared about was the Longhorns conversation... i kinda care about the wolfpack as some of my boys will be playing there and I hope the team does well with where they are going. I wish nothing but the best for you cats. And I agree with you about talking tough and making mountains out of mole holes, crazy how that shit pops up aint it. you hit it square there. I hope your not assuming i have a vandetta towards srock though, I got no beef with the kid...lol I have my opinions about little things but not a vandetta and not meant for a message board. What I don't care about is the riff going with the guys leaving the stangs for the pack. None of my business nor do I care. ONCE AGAIN...I had an issue with how something was said. Gross fixed it, there is a lot of tension back east these days huh? ONCE AGAIN... Good luck to you guys with it all

in my best Chris from Family guy voice...

BOOBIES...

Understood and hope things are going well out there with the Utes.

maybe some of the stangs players that left are tired of the crap with the stangs. tired of not winning a ship, tired of getting so close and losing because there are so many on that team that think thy are experts. tired of bad play calling, tired of bad coaching at times, tired of the "original" stangs controlling and micromanaging everything Some want to leave and try it with THE PACK i think they'll find out, it wasn't so bad with the stangs, for all the complaints and shortcomings of the mustangs, it's a pretty dang good organization.

I think it's silly to blame the coach or play calling, when it's the players who on the field.

I think you can blame the play calling when you're up with the ball with less that 3 mintues to go, and you pass instead of running the ball, punting if you have to, and trusting your defense....coaching 101.

and that was in a championship game....good for the cutters though!

I have to say, I have been with THE PACK for a couple of weeks now, and I am already loving it. I don't think I personally will regret anything. Thats just me though. GO PACK!

we "the stangs" have big things in the works this off season, all this talk about the pack, is just that, talk, im glad you are happy gross, seeing how there is nothing to be happy about yet, the meetings? doesnt take much to make a hokie happy i guess. just a word of advice from someone on the outside looking in, hopefully the pack will let you guys take control and run the show, i think that is the story behind everyone leaving, that one incident at practice months ago, i guess you guys did take your asses back to topika, leave the sensitive feelings at the door and take some criticism this is adult football after all. good luck. see you soon, hopefully at our house. cause yer field is a rock pile.

I sure hope the IFL lets the wolfpack in because the the pack vs. the stangs is going to be an awesome game. Bad blood alreay, and it's only November!

Quite frankly, I wasn't even at the practice when all that went down. Now don't get me wrong, I REALLY, REALLY do wish I was there that night, that would have been fun for me. As for me, I don't want to run the show, but I will tell you what, if you want to call me, I will tell you exactly why I left. I won't put it on here, but I will tell you this. Whether there was a Wolfpack team or not, I wasn't playing for the Mustangs this year. One more thing, I hope you guys have big things in the works this year, I like alot of you guys, regardless of what you guys may think of me. Hey, Jason Ervin and Andy both have my number if you want the truth from me. GO PACK

You know, I read your post again, and I am like, at what point did I try to run things anyway. Don't make sense to me. I can remember showing up to most practices, doing what was asked of me on the field, and not to mention I think I only missed one chicken sale in 2 years, because I was out of town. LOL.....think what you guys want, I really don't care, but I have decided any Mustang players that want to know more, just call, I am always willing to have a good conversation. If you don't know my number and want to I have my e-mail attached, e-mail me and I will give you my number.

GROSS

see you got won over.. but your shit talk is a joke. i dunno about u but i dont need a perty lil field to play on, i remember playing ball in gravel in school. so ill take my rock pile over that. anyways obviously your blind to thinking the stangs being "perfect" your probably a republican and think george bush was one of the best ever! so before criticizing take a back seat and look from someone elses view.E

Is this ever going to end?

The Stangs are kinda takin this personal that someone didn't want to play with them. The Dogs are trying to defend the pile of poo,,,and those of us on the "outside" are wonderin when the "Darkside" and the "Pack" will just get over it.

Quit giving each other bullitin board stuff, grow up, and MOVE ON!!!

And to bring up george bush?? Damn that's stretchin for a fight. Next thing we will see is someone posting "My daddy can beat up our daddy". OK,,,I'll take that one but please don't start talkin about each others momma's. That will hit a nerve with the southern folk.

Now I am heading back to the newsroom. Back to you Ted...

it ,ust seems to me that there are people trying to start crap on here between the Mustangs and the Pack and i can assure you that it wont happen.And wanting to run things thats a joke, it just seems like when you are in a close game you would want your best wr or de/rb in the game and that didnt seem to happen this year for whatever reason,and but that is o.k. water under the bridge so to all bring the best next year because looks like the pack are ready to hand out some butttttt whippings and all Pack haters are invited.

To all Wolpack players, Andy and I had a conversation yesterday, and we both agreed that we are going to try to put a stop to the talk on here as far as the Mustang/Wolfpack situation goes. I know you guys are all grown men and I am not in charge, but I ask that you guys please leave this topic alone. Andy told me he was going to talk to his team today. I am sure if we get into the IFL, that this will all come up again next year, but for now lets just concentrate on our own teams and have a great offseason.

GROSS

You're starting to get me fired up Petre.

ive been fired up

i voted for the obama, for the record. i was told not to post anymore. so you dont see this