supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JT and the Dragons

JT,

If you "have beef to settle with me" my contact information is posted on our website and my e-mail is attached to all my post.

Don't just show up at a football field in Indy and call out for any Pirate players and announce that you have a problem with me.

To the dragon players that are harassing my player's about playing next year. A no after the first phone call and few text messages will be a no, no matter how many times you ask. The 20 text messages in one day are pointless and a waste of time. 95% of last year's players are staying with the pirates for the 2009 season .... so stop harassing them

John Jackson
General Manager - Pirates

Re: JT and the Dragons

"A no after the first phone call and few text messages will be a no, no matter how many times you ask."

I wish politicians and tele-marketers would understand that. LOL.

again, its gonna be funny how many of your players go back to the dragons

how about you play a preseason game against the dragons. i guarantee you have no balls too. jj that was to you.

I have talked with JJ and everything is set. Dragons no more taling on the site about anything. If a player wants to come back he will, if he dont then we move on with out him.

Supa best to just take this one down please.

I am so glad we're back. 2009 will be fun for the Green and Orange.

i think they should change there name and there colors.. start off new new name new colors

I was told that we are going to have uni's with new colors. Can not wait to see.

whats up with the website an what colors are we talking about.....

email em and see.

I just want to say JT, you know I love you man and I, as well as the entire Cutters organization, thank you for what you contributed to us this year, you got another ring bro and you truly earned it. I am proud of you and I'm happy that you were able to get the team back together even if that means two of my good friends end up back with you. I understand the game and nothing will ever change the relationship that I have with you and those other 2 guys. It just seems a little more like right with you guys around. I wish you nothing other than the best bro, but for now dont worry about what other ppl are on here saying because we are CHAMPIONS BRO....see ya soon im sure