supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a great weekend of college football!

I'm sure most of us stayed up to watch the Texas Tech victory over Texas....Did anyone see this coming? I was looking for it to be a score like the Florida Georgia game with Texas as the Victors...but boy did i underestimate the offernse of Texas Tech...There Defense in the first have was incredible....but we all know that texas is a second half team and came back strong....but in the end Texas Tech came back and drove down the field to prove that their offense is almost unstoppable...Does anyoone see this Texas Tech team getting beat this season? Where do you see the standings for next week? I see as follows
1. Alabama
2. Penn State
3. Texas Tech
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida...way underrated
I know USC should probably be in the top five but i see them as way overrated and i just hate USC in general...lol

That's my top five...Who do you honestly see in the national championship game? Can Alabama and Penn State stay undefeated or will either one come up short? I personally would like to see Texas Tech in it but that's cuz they haven't been there forever and i like underdog teams and i just love Texas football. PS...the last time Texas Tech started out 8-0 was 1938

Re: What a great weekend of college football!

Go BSU Cardinals!

hahahaha that would be great....but unfortunately i have to cheer against them this wednesday....Northern Ill. starting quartback is my first cousin....He went to Norwel High School....Chandler Harnish....he's a red shirt freshman...heck of an athlete...and he almost led his team to beat Minnesota the first game of the season....But Ball State is having a great season this year and are a very tough team in the mac....I encourage any of you in the area to go watch it and see what you think of my cousin... i'll be there...too bad it's not on tv

I think Penn State will pull it out this season. They have a easy schedule the rest of the year and Joe Pa will keep em on there toes.

I would love to see that. but it seems like the last couple of years any time someone from the big ten plays in the national championship they get the butts kick....although i will say the Michigan beat a very good Florida team last year.....and like you said Joe Pa is one hell of a coach and can make things happen

how are theese projections now?
so whos everyone got??
Oklahoma VS Florida.......

can someone explain to me how ohio st made the bcs with 2 losses but neither one loss tex tech did or unbeaten boise state??? hmm makes no sense?

Hey Joel, yeah you #55, if you read this...

...you KNOW there's no way in hell I'm rooting for the Florida Haters! Go Sooners in this one!