supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU EVERYONE

I just wanted to thank everyone that I played with and against for the last four years. This is a great game that has a huge affect on any true players life. The amount of friendships that I have made just by playing a game that I love is unbelievable and unforgettable. Unfortunately today's allstar game was my last as a player. I have struggled with the thought of retirement after every season and now the time has come. After spending most of the season going to physical therapy three times a week just to continue playing I've come to the realization that its time to move on.

I can't think of a better game to have ended my career on than todays game. I would like to thank Troy Edwards for calling the play that got me into the endzone today and to the Generals QB (Patrick Wood?) for getting the ball to me there. I've dreamed of scoring a touchdown probably every day for the last 4 years and it finally came true today.

again, thank you to everyone involved

Spencer Williams
West Ohio Wranglers TE #86

Re: THANK YOU EVERYONE

Spencer,

Good luck in your life after football. You can take the player out of the game but you can never take the game out of the player. You had the Patrick's name right but you had me worried there I wasn't sure if you were gonna secure that ball there. Also good job on the "Stinky Pickle" (only Troy would think that up). Good luck to you and everyone else out there hanging it up.

Dave Clawson

Now if the whole wrangler team could just follow you... We would be alright. have a great retirement; and please don't come back (or) coach.
good bye.

hey g rod, this guys saying thanks to people not u persay, why dont u show some class u jack ass. Its cool if u dont like the wranglers team or whatever ur deal is but i am sure spancer has never went out of his way to disrespect u .so i dont know what ur problem is but u should back the f*** up buddy!! I think maybe the wranglers might be done dont know yet but i hope not or hope we can still play somewhere and u never know Grod i may run in to u some time in the future with another team or maybe the wranglers till then u talk smack on here cuzz i bet that makes u feel good!!

Good luck Spencer! it was always a blast playing with you and your team. It is very hard to come to the realize that your football career is over. Good luck on what ever you do in the life after football.

bump up an old post