supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL ALL STAR GAME/GOOD FUN GAME

I just wanna say thanks to the ifl for doing the all star weekend and all the activities plus the game. As I see the mfl isnt having one, so I think its big of a organization to go out and help players feel like they are truly good players and I really appreciate that. I had tons of fun with every player I met every player were so cool and down for a good weekend and i thank you. RED TEAM DEFENSE YALL PLAYED A HECK OF A GAME, BLUE TEAM DEFENSE I COMMEND YOU ALSO. i JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO MY COACH'S THAD, AND RICKY FROM THE CRUSH TO PUT ME CAMERON JOHNSON 85 AND MY BROTHER KRIS BARNES NUM 81 FROM THE CRUSH IN THE ALL STAR GAME WE REALLY LOVED AND APPRECIATED IT, and the coaches from the red team I thank you cause i liked ur play calling and coachingn at practice and the game,and to the kick off team for that blocked for me with my big return thanks for the blocks sorry I couldnt make one more move to get into the endzone. To the qb for the red team num 5 D from teh sham good game really, and 18 from the warriors congrats on ur award, and good thru but of course I had to bail you out and come back to the ball but aint that how it is lol wr's make they qb look great LMAO. Well I dont believe me and my brother is comming back to the IFL but I will tell u what I have been in the ifl for two years and it was the best league I have ever played in, and I thank the organization and every team in it for teh experinces and fun. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE NEXT YEAR, AND YALL LUCKY YOU AINT GOTTA WORRY ABOUT ME NEXT YEAR LOL. OH AND NUM 2 FROM THE BLUE FROM THE MUSTANGES LIKE I alwasy say i talk alot of trash to u but u are a good corner, but lol I GOT ONE on u this game lol.

Re: IFL ALL STAR GAME/GOOD FUN GAME

LMAO OH YEA AND ONE MORE THING TO THE BLUE TEAM CAUSE IM OCHO CINCO A HEART TILL I DO SO I GOTTA TALK A LIL TRASH, ITS TRU TRASH BUT TRASH AND U CAN ASK ANYONE FROM THE RED TEAM IF ITS TRUE, BUT JUST TO LET THE PEOPLE I BLOCKED I MEAN LAYED OUT, AND THE TWO TAKLES, AND MY BIG CATCH, AND BIG KICK OFF RUN, THE WHOLE GAME I PLAYED I HAD A SEMI DISLOCATED SHOULDER FROM THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE SAT MORNING, SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IM A BEAST AND LET YALL KNOW I DID ALL THOSE STATS WITH BASICALLLY ONE ARM, WELL JUST HAD TO PUT THAT OUT THERE LOL, AND OTHER THAN THAT GREAT FREAKIN GAME IT WAS A CLOSE ONE AND CAME DOWN TO LITEARLLY THE LAST SECOND COULDNT ASK FOR NOTHIN MORE EXCEPT FOR A WIN FOR THE RED LOL

how come all the posts i see about how good you are, are coming from yourself and your stats and everything, ive never heard anyone say anything about you. im not trying to be rude but being overly self confident is stupid especially at this level. your respectful to other players but try to be more humble cuz no matter how good you are no one likes to hear someone talk about themself

first off ifl fan not sayin ur rude but if you read it it said i have to talk trash so i said that to talk trush cause its fun and secondly its competitive and when people are compettitive they talk trash casue the people im talkin to trah on the message i know so pls dont get me wrong im a jokesta and i have fun but i also talk trash wit the best of them, and when people hear me talk they know who i am, and they can agree wit what i say, but if you read my first message i talked about everyone first so pls dont come at me like im all about myself thank you im humble when i need to be but truth if you have been a WR or know any good big time wr;s being humble is not us our trash, and or confidence is what makes up who we are.

well thats all i wanted was an explanation. like i said if u werent giving other people props then id have a problem with it but your respectful to other players