supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Quit- Im done- no more- its over.

This is the end of the road for me my fellow teammates it's been one heck of a journey. I don't know if we will ever get that championship victory that has escaped us for so many years. I don't want to hurt another year. No More pain.

PLEASE no phone calls or e-mails thank you.
I don't even want to talk about it.

Re: I Quit- Im done- no more- its over.

WE HAVE A MIKE WHITAKER ON OUR TEAM, INDY STAMPEDE

Are you for real Mike? See thats the thing that pisses me off about these forums - you can impersonate anyone... Can I design a real forum for you supa that you can't do that in?

NO, that is not Whit!!! Supa can you remove this post so peolpe quit asking if this is Mike, Thanks

Hey Man you can't quit. I havn't sacked you yet, or caused you too fumble. At least give me one more year then when I hit ya, you can quit.

Come on Barry... Do you think it's in my vocabulary to say "Whitatker sacked by number 90 "Killer" Barry Grooms". It wouldn't come out right. But I bet I could come out with "#2 for the Cutters sacked by the entire Mustang defensive line"

Will the real Mike Whitaker please stand up. This is funny. I get on here about once a week and this is what I find. My phone was ringing of the hook today. Looks like it is going to be a long off-season with all this starting so soon. For the record, I am playing next year for the Mustangs. Hopefuly Sid gives me the starting job at QB, I will do my best to earn the job, don't just give it to me.

Just grow your hair back out and throw the spandex on.

Hemi I am growing the hair out and I can't find the spandex. Sorry I scard you for life when I wore those. Next year I think I will go with the handle bar mustache, I've started growing it out already. The HULK thing is getting old, and I think my arms are bigger any way.

Ha! just send me a pic and I will come up with something fresh. Maybe you should switch to panty hose this year? I miss pick'n those blitzes up for ya man.. or catching the lobs with all four linebckers waiting in a circle. Asshole

Make you a deal Mike,,,You met me after you got married but said you wish I would have been around to DJ your wedding. You come up with the party and I am there. Christmas, family members wedding, whatever. I will give you 4 hours free. I just need the advertising and I am getting bored. Plus I got hurt playing softball last week so I am kind of laid up. I am working on a deal to do ultimate fighting matches so there is hope for the off season. Let me know.

wow this is awkward lol, good luck to you other mike, at least im a jr.

Hey Mike Whitaker from the stampede. How old are you, you could possibly be one of my long lost sons that I never new I had?

Hemi I think all four linebackers where waiting in a circle for you cause they needed a pivot man. And I owe all our success this year to my form fitting pantyhose. That was the problem in the show, I couldn't get the hose up over my back brace, and didn't wear them.

im 22 lol but i know my dad lol thanks