supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CuTtErS Qb

lol....honestly,its not b/s like the mustang post.But a good buddy of mine said #2 Cutters QB will be out next year.Any solid replacement behind him?

Re: CuTtErS Qb

To be honest as of right now it is not known if Aaron will be playing next yr or not....i know he just got married last yr and I believe they just had a child not long ago, but either way we will press on and for right now we are champs so if he decides to take his time off and be with his family then more power to him...Aaron, if you log on and see this, I love you bro and we did it....See you at the dinner my fellow 2time captain

Yes I will be the new 6' 310 Qb. lol

I just finished playing FCS(Div1AA) football & interested in playing QB. I'm hoping for a NFL tryout but who knows.
Stats
6'3" 218
40yd 4.6
1974yds & 18 tds(pass)
1011yds & 13 tds(rush)

email me Thanks

where did u play at and you can email me if you like......
andrekeyjr@gmail.com
oh and i wish you the best of luck in seeking out that tryout, we have a guy on our team that is being put through some workouts with a few teams as we speak....now by no means am I sayin that he is able to do this because of us, this man has already been to that next level and he has just been waitin and stayin in shape with us until that next shot came along

hey dre, who is that guy, is it gilmore?

Dan Eason might be a good replacement!! Looked good in the All-Star game

Hey what about me
6' 310lb little slow, and can't throw
played nose guard.

and Im sexy!! lol

go dan go, new cutter qb. i will be cheering for you dan, you have my support. lol

lol foga u are to funny i told u man that was not my offence i was runnin i just now ours lol> thanks for the support gross lol u still wearin them sleeves in 80 degree weather lmao

i see how you are, lol, i was just feeling the sleeved look last weekend, sometimes we have to suffer to look good, and I LOOKED GOOD.....lol

lol thats whats up man. only u can pull of the sleeves lmao. so ic u goin to the stampede now. So who iam goin to talk shit to now lol. naw but for real good luck with your new team are u guys playin in the ifl or a diffrent league

wolfpack, the wolfpack, thats where i am going to. we applied to the ifl, thats where we have all played for the last 3 years, thats where we want to play next year. it would suck not to be able to tell you whats up on the field next year. my funnest games were against you guys.

Hey Gross, yeah its Gil....i gotta call him now that i think about it...i've watched him come up from when he first came to IU as just a track guy and now he's married with a beautiful child and hopefully another shot...so like i told him before, i love him, i wish him the best, i would love to be on the field with him again, but i pray that he doesnt play for us next yr....its not that he is too good to be playing semi-pro, its just that he is too good to just be playing for the Cutters...and he's young

i understand exactly what you are saying, i wish him all the best, i will be praying for him. its a dream that we all have as a kid growing up, and it would be cool to say how we beat him once, i just won't say anything about the championship game, lol. have a great off season dre.

sorry guys but i will be playing qb for the cutters next yr cant wait to get started.... hahahah yea right my qb days are over with..... cant wait to see cutters (champs) at the banquet......

bruce where are you playing next year?

Who ever is posting under my name needs to get their own identity. There is only one Sassy Cutters Fan!!!!

Hey Cutters say a prayer for Coach Allen and his Pop he had a heart attack on Monday and things aren't looking so well he is in serious condition guys
damn shame

You too Gross, i just hope i dont have to play him cuz that might mean i have to get ah lil dirty....lol

Bruce you know you can play QB and dude you would kill in our O....that would be mad crazy son....wit that speed...nevermind cuz i know you scared...but you dont have to worry about being sacked...lol
SEE you at the dinner bro....

And i will keep coach Allen and his family in my thoughts, its sad cuz his family has really supported us starting with him and his mother

Ok, Dre I will contact you once we are done with the season. I dont wanna say where I play, for several reasons. However I wanna stay in shape for either the NFL or AFL. Thanks

Dre' thats messed up. what's wrong with me at QB
I thought we were boys. lol

6ft 310lb oops! 315 just ate a little debbie

QB 11....Just send me an email at andrekeyjr@gmail.com
i will make sure to keep your info between you and I, trust me I understand what its like to be playing college ball and needing to make sure that you watch what you do or say....Good luck on the rest of the season

QB#11 Im wondering why are u thinking about semipro ball when your in the middle of the season and with your stats u put up it sound like u should be focus on trying to make it out of college ...it just seems funny to me you should be focus on your season then the Cutters

if u wanna play QB for the cutters i think you should click on this link and make yourself a QB....pretty fun lil game once u get the hang of it....

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=15094760

Reason being is I am preparing myself for life after college. I'm from South Central Indiana & I will be returning home once I graduate in December. I have been invited to workouts with the AFL & will attend NFL camp/combines. I heard of the cutters simply because of some NFL free agents have played with the team. Dont worry I'm focused, but I'm also covering myself for the future.

Just to let you know I am for real I play in the Missouri Valley conference. Now look me up!

Chase Daniels?! Go run some laps and take hydroxycut