supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What are the cutters players doing now?

It has been a few weeks since I have seen and talked to many of you. Just wondering how things are going, how the families are doing, and if you are working hard or hardly working. Now that the season is over I'm just bored and bummed out.

Re: What are the cutters players doing now?

Nobody cares about you. You're just the water BITCH

HAHA I"M BACK

And you are a coward. Must suck to have to hide behind some name you made up. So who are you really???? This bitch would really love to know!!!

If you really knew me, you would know not to call me a bitch and hide behind name. I'll bet you just think you know everything don't ya? You might want to educate yourself about me and my back ground before you start talking shit! COWARD!!!

My daughters and I, are doing very well. We are so blessed & thankful that you help us during the season; watching and playing with them while I practice. The body is still sore; one more week I should be ok. How is your family doing.

I'm healing....lmao

The boys are doing ok. Mean as ever of course! I think Mike and harold are going through withdrawal from football. A few guys got together last Sunday and played. It wasn't like a cutters game but I guess it feeds the need. Healing takes time. but you guys will be back in shape in no time. I would really like to know who Smart guy is. Hope to see you guys soon! Keep in touch. Tell the girls I said hi! Oh and Dre, make sure you tell your brother I said high and hope he is doing well.

Whats your name?

I figured you already knew that! You think you already know so much. What's your email?

Approach me with some respect and I might tell you. Why do you want to know so that you can post some more BS?