supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Info On The OFFSEASON!!

I have heard from a couple different sources that the Wranglers are folding!! But they are in the works to build a new team, new look, new management. Is this true??

Re: New Info On The OFFSEASON!!

that would be a shame. they are a good group.

Fo Sho! They always play hard.

well here is what i know the majority of the wranglers have decided to start a new team called the Tri County Raiders! we have a good beat on a new field in the area and are startiing fund raisers now to get rolling. we will be holding some try outs soon to find new players , right now as we speak we have about 20 commited players half new half old we are looking to expand that number near 40 by dec or jan!! Also we are looking to stay with the IFL, good teams and league here! If any one has Questions or are interested in what we are doing u can contact me in 2 ways email- chrissyb@bright.net
cell phone- 419-302-5303
Bryant Hensley Raiders#77

i hate you guys LOL just jk. The raiders is pretty much the coolest name ever and fans can do alot with it and you are gonna bring it with silver and black right?

oh year black/silver/and hopefully red

but does it really matter on the colors??? as long as im playin ball and havin fun doing it oh yea AND WINNING who cares!!

The Tri County Raiders have appllied to the IFL, hope to see everyone next season! Fear the silver and black

we now have a website working and contact info available if anyone is interested in joining the black and silver!!!! the website addy is

www.leaguelineup.com/tri-countyraiders
(its still not completely finished but far enough to get started for now)

website is now simply www.tri-countyraiders.com