supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vikings / Riot

IS IT TRUE? If The Vikings or Riot stay together they will WILL be joining the I.F.L.? Due to the Riot splitting, and the Vikings "new changes", one Truly has to wonder. Will these teams end up like the powerful 2007 Dragons and Shamerock, folded or 1 win.

Will The Blazers and Wranglers go to the "dark side" and join the M.F.L.? Will the crush merge with another team to create more stability. will the dragons try to get back into the M.F.L. or I.F.L How will the Heartland League impact both leagues. Does anyone have any thoughts.

Re: Vikings / Riot

GREAT topic...hate to say it,but Riot combo still couldn't beat the Wolverines let alone be competitive...Wranglers and Blazers would be mediocre at best...Dragons will be competitive but won't contend with either Mustangs or Cutters

The riot are now know as the Ravens and we are join the GIFA for next season.

So the Riot/Ravens are leaving the MFL to join the GIFA. Funny, how I remembered reading this post just a couple weeks ago:
"See people who dont know shouldn't speak we are not leaving the MFL I gave earl my word we would not just be there for a year and then take off and if we were kick out then thats news to us but again its bs
VALID Email: rcriot4@yahoo.com"

I don't care what league you're in or what league you decide to go to. I really don't. So much of this board is dedicated to "my league is better than your league" crap and it really doesn't matter. But when you get on here and say you gave your word to one league and then less than a month later, bail out on that league, your word means squat.

I thought the Riot was staying together and one guy from the Riot let to start the Ravens?

No. even though a lot of Riot players went with me because they know I wont screw things up. I left the Riot to start the Richmond Phoenix. Henry's been wanting to have the name Ravens for awhile since the old Cougars folded. It doesnt surprise me that Henry would say something and then do another. Thats just Henry. Get used to it.

Bill by the way whats the word on the Snow Bowl Tourney you guys are having?

the snow bowl is taking place in january and we would love to see you there

Walser, we're still working out details on a date. We know it's going to be 8 on 8 and we're going to use modified arena rules. We'll have all the details hammered out soon to give teams time to prepare and either Cecil or I will post them out here.