supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Titans

Is it true you guys play your home games at laville high school? If it is you should sent in a application to join the IFL. The Elkhart shamrocks, K.C. Mustangs and if they end up in the IFL the Wolfpack are all close teams. This would save time ,money and create more fan travel. just a thought

Re: Titans

yes we play at laville but we will stay in the msfl but we would like to get a preseason game with these teams in 2009

again...not that its my business...
but the Owner of the Titans is also the President of the MSFL

hey coach don, maybe you could set up a preseason game with Kc and our squad.. I know I speak for my teammates when I say we would love to see how we are going to fare in the msfl. g/l

yea i can do that as i here you guys might be coming to the msfl

Hey coach don,

The leg is healing up very strong. Possibly better than before. Right now I plan to take next season off, but if I feel I am ready to go I'll see you alot sooner. Keep #9 open will ya.

Kyle Heeter

hey heeter glad to here about your leg doing better .we are having a team meeting on dec. 6th at 6pm at laville come out also sign ups for next season. get hold of me

Coach Don, where in laville is your meeting at?

Titans meetings are at the laville high school on us31 between laville and plymouth

titans team meeting and sign ups this coming saturday evening at 6pm at laville high school

Oh how i miss the MSFL at times!!! :)

jc come back we are taking team apps

As a player/owner for the Racine Threat this will be our 3rd season in the MSFL. Prior to the MSFL we played in the Ironman Football League and the Wisconsin State Football league. The MSFL has been a great home for us. Yes there has been some schedule issues with teams dropping the last minute in 07 and 08. The MSFL has a great governing body running it. Team owners have a say in all voting aspects. The league is run very professionally. If you are thinking of joining please contact me and I will be happy to give you the run down of our league.

Erik Olson co-owner
erikolson54@yahoo.com
(262)995-8569 - cell