supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wondering???

i was looking to possibly join the stampede next season. i have played semi pro ball for a few years and know the team turmoil that makes it not so fun to play. i recently saw a post that raised the question of whether it would be a good idea to join the stampede.

this is the post made by darren29

"YES ITS TRUE I WILL NOT BE COMEING BACK TO THE STAMEDE NEXT YEAR. WOULD YOU STAY AFTER WHAT HAPPEND IN THE LAST PLAY OFF GAME. I WANT TELL ON HERE GET MY NUMBER AND CALL ME AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY" later someone posted and said they could see why a few others may not want to return

i am seriously not asking for any mudslinging but i am curious as to if this was an individual problem or a team problem. would just like to know what i may be getting into before deciding to join

Re: wondering???

OK i will call this as I see this.

With out posting any information about who you are asking the question, one has to ask if you are not a team that exist near the Stampede's reach that is trying to direct new player request for information toward your team acting on one negative post toward another in order to gain an advantage.

I respect the stampede and their coach KC for it is him I have called in desperate times in order to seek advice. Every team will have its rumor of turmoil within the team. This is a vice of opposing team to try to advert players to their own team.

Point of the post, check with the owner of any team if you are going to join if what you hear is false or not, and check out the actual practices of these teams.

to be honest with you man, if that really was Darrin, I cant put my mind on what he is talking about. but as for The Stampede, we are a great team who are looking for redemption next year man. we got a good group of guys who are hard nosed hitters. wed love for you to come play for us man, so I hope you do bro.

Da Rican

i mean nothing but what i posted.

i have played for a few years.

i am interested in joining.

i don't want to deal with drama in joining a new team.

thats all. that is why i said i didnt want any mudslinging. i would like just the facts from someone who could post it in a respectful manner.

i just dealt with the same type of crap from the team i am leaving. everyone looking out for themselves. not gonna win a championship like that.

Every team has some drama, like JJ said (MC Pirates). See for yourself, go to the team meetings, and talk to the players. Find out the truth and judge for yourself.

Are you serious man. There was no turmoil, your just mad because you didn't play alot. what is the problem we won the IFL championship; and dummy you get a ring too. Join the other team, because you won't play at all next year for the cutters.

and your not getting the ring, I change my mind SUCKER!

how does it feel to be a looser on a winning team? I can't wait to see you so I can slap you with my ring hand, and watch you pee on yourself.

I dont know who this person is......nobody was even talking about the Cutters and we dont have a person on our team that we call ole school, so just to set the record straight, this post was not done by a cutter

GOD IS GOOD!!!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HIM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

Maybe I miss something, but I never said anything about the Cutters or being on the Cutters. I have nothing negative to say about the Cutters. I didn't even feel like the comment after my pervious comment was made to me, because I started for the Pirates. But, oh well, if it was address to me, ok, that's how you feel and I am cool with that. I still hope the guy that was inquiring about the Stampede will not let the post that are here effect his decision to join that team or any other team. Look at it like this, no team is perfect to everyone. You will just have to find the one that is perfect for you.

No olskool#44 it was not meant for you, or someone you know. A player was talking about going to that team. It might not be him; but it sound just like him the things he was saying. Drekey said he didn't know who that was. But I thought it was (R*- R*) Dre know who im talking about. I don't want to call him out, because i could be wrong.

THE STAMPEDE MAYBE GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO BE THERE ME I HAD A CHANGE OF HEART NOT TO SAY THIS IS A BAD TEAM ITS JUST NOT FOR ME YOU MAY FIT RIGHT IN WIT THIS TEAM SO CHECK THEM OUT AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK I WOULD PUT MY NUMBER BUT THEY PLAY TO MUCH ON HERE