supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Team in North West Indiana Looking for Players and Coaches

New team in Northwest Indiana is looking for players and coaches if you are interested please contact Owner Marcus Thompson @ 219-210-3497 or email me @ lcvikings@yahoo.com....Owned by two time semi pro champion in 2006 and 2007 and 2008 runner up....Don't pass us by because we are a new team because we will definately be a suprise team.

Re: New Team in North West Indiana Looking for Players and Coaches

This is the kind of thing that belongs in the stickied thread at the top. Feel free to repost it up there. Good luck in the offseason.

YES WELL WHAT LEAGUE WILL THIS NEW TEAM BE IN, AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED.

GIFA
IFL
MFL

thanx supa fan the team will be based out of the laporte area Michigan City, Laporte, westville.....etc we will join the Lake Michigan Football League

Just curious....since its my neck of the woods....

What school are you planning on using....
I take it the LC Vikings stand for Laporte County?

I wish you the best....I believe you could have a successful squad in that area.

I dont plan on playing next year..but I would love to come around and check ya out....(dang it, I say that every year)
(I also have alot of connections in Laporte in regards to High Schools & coaches since I have coached in Laporte for the past 6 years)
Hit me up on email....
dongambrel@yahoo.com

I think the LC Vikings are trying to steal my alma mater's mascot! Were you guys tired of getting spanked by Valpo each year? lol j/k

Good luck to you guys as you start up this year!

Lucas Howard
MC Pirates
OL #59

LOL....yeah wouldnt suggest that you were green and white in Laporte County....

Re: Re: New Team in North West Indiana Looking for Players and Coaches

lol....i know little about this area, i am from chicago. I do believe that there are a lot of talented young people in the area and I am expecting a big turn out.....trust me in all my years of playing football I never got spanked, this is going to be a great team.....The only reason I named it LC VIKINGS and yes LC does stand for Laporte County is because I live in Michigan City and I was tryin to find some schools close by but I will be recruiting in South Bend, Valpo, Merriville.....etc....Northwest Indiana has great atheletes but not much direction so Im here to give peoeple something to look forward to.