TORNADOS playing for the NAFL chip!!

Indianapolis Tornados (13-2)
vs
San Diego Thunder (12-2)
NAFL National Championship

Atlanta, GA
time: 5 PM

(NOTICE their names)
Thunder is just a bunch of noise. Tornados come and F*@K shit up. GO NADOS Rep the NAP!!!

Re: TORNADOS playing for the NAFL chip!!

g/l tornados, and bring home dat trophy..i know you guys will rep indiana to the fullest..

LOL...Noise...

good Luck brother...represent the MidWest...

Not a fan of the West Coast Teams

good luck to the Tornados...Terry Moore, Glen (G.A) do your thing down there.

Time to bring home the hardware, boys! Anyone got any info on any broadcast of the game?

Supa....Jim Chambers has done a broadcast of the NAFL Championship games every year for the past 4 I believe...
He is currently trying to get it set up....he is trying to get someone to do the play-by-by via Cell Phone so he can put it on the Net...

I'll keep checking and let ya know...hopefully know something by no later than mid day tomorrow..

Here is the link....just in case I dont get back on...
all of his broadcasts are on this site

http://www.uftamerica.net/

Dont sound like its going to happen...
here is Jim Chambers last post on the NAFL MB:

Since I do not have anyone at the game with a cell phone that can give me updates, and I do not want to disappoint our listeners, I will broadcast the game and use extrasensory perception. Everyone at the game, please use mental telepathy, and I will try to focus on your brain waves and broadcast the game as I sense it. It is only about 100 miles from Birmingham, maybe we can do this. Jim Chambers 205-491-6421