supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best team in Indiana

Well since the Pats dont want to claim the tittle how about the Tornados and Cutters play one last game to see who is the best in the State I believe that they played a 7 on 7 before the season started with the Tornados winning by 6

Re: Best team in Indiana

It's perfect football weather. Come on, one more game!

Please IFL Fan, there are some additional teams in Indiana that need to be in the conversation as well.

Cutters, we are available in May, your place or ours, make the call and do the deal. Then we can really see who the best in Southern Indiana is before we start having "State-wide" conversations...

My contact information is on here several places.

I wouldnt mind seeing this happen but the Tornados is not the best team in nap nor do i believe the cutters are tops in the state

Please....tell me who is the best team in Nap if it isnt the Tornados....

they have just played in one of the toughest Leagues in Minor League and beat some of the best teams in the nation....

Just curious who you feel is the best team in Nap is..

yeah so i play for the cutters and i can promise you the tornadoes are the best team in indiana, hands down. nafl is the toughest league in the country and are a tripple a team. sorry stampede but your team as well as my own are just double a. 60% of that team played division 1 football. not just a bunch of highscool studs. and if they are not the best team in indy, then who is? i know you dont for one second think its the stampede. thats a joke. esp now since your loosing some of your best players, simmy, issac, whit and most importantly darin back to the dragons. chris cooke, i think you play for the bearcats? if your serious about playing contact the cutters coaches and im sure they would def like to play a preseason game before the next regualr season begins. same goes to the patriots. stampede i know there is no chance you guys would accept the challenge. all talk but cant ever back anything up. loss is semi finals proves my point. all talk. but back to the point, torandoes hands down best team in state. take away the skill postions there is no team that could hang with theyre offensive and defensive lines. just to big and to strong for the ifl and mfl teams to contend with.

Im not going to come on here and say too much about this but I will make my point heard. We all know that ppl play for a certain team and we all know that because of pride we all feel that OUR team is the best team around, but as a man that has watched alot of football, but played even more, I believe that the Tornadoes right now are the best team in Indy, as for the state im not sure. I have watched them and I have played against alot of them either in highshool, college, semi-pro or AFL ball and these guys get it done....Would I love to line up and play them, hell yeah, would I be mad if we lost, hell yeah, but at the same time i would be honored to be beaten by a team with such talent. Chris, my bad man, im not even going to lie to you, i forgot to get your email and number to my coaches bro and for that I am truly truly sorry but if you would be so kind to email it to me again at andrekeyjr@gmail.com i will make sure that this time i get it to the right ppl.
Like i said before tho, in my heart of hearts i believe that the Tornadoes are playing the best ball right now. I mean you cant sit here and say that what they have done isnt remarkable because it is....That league that they play in is tough enough just around the mid west but to be able to play with all of the other states as well and now be playin for the championship, thats whats up so i must tip my hat...Trigg you know you my dude...IU all the way baby...inner city kid doin big things, im proud of you bro...even tho you went to CATH...i wont even spell it all the way out cuz im Arlington all day baby...lmao

The Tornados are the best in Indiana right now in my opinion. I want to make that clear; however, there are a few teams who could make a case for the #2 spot. I have reached out to both the Cutters and the Pats about possible games in May. I know that the Pats may not want a game that early and understand that it has to be a good fit for both organizations in order to work. Dre, I just resent you my information. We have the month of May open and are trying to fill our dates early. 90 miles either way is not a bad trip. Our philosophy is to play the best teams available period whenever and wherever possible outside of the HFL.

Who doesnt want to say they play for the best team? I play for the cutters and want to say that we are the best, but reguardless of how good we are the Tornados have beat every team they played in the NAFL during the playoffs and those were some of the best teams in the NATION, not indiana, but the NATION!! Right now they are not only the best team in Indiana, ohio, kentucky, michigan but the best team anywhere on the USA map!!! Trust me I hate to say it just as much as the next because of two reasons....I dont want to let Terry know he is right and I want to say my team is the best. WE are great, but we havent done what they have in a league they are in .

I travel around the country for pro teams and I think Indiana has the best teams in the country and about 7 protential pro players and 3 of the 7 can start. I been to almost everybodys games but the warriors tornados pirites cutters have the only potential pro players and it was one player on the pirites i thought was one of the potential starters in my eyes but i can't find him and i guess he quit or something and the db from tornados, that new guy mlb 63 from the warriors, the ot from cutters, ss from warriors, the de and lb of the tornados. but that guy from the pirites if someone can post up his in for that would be great. for all these guys ive been on the teams sites and hit the mail boxes for these players and no respond. but someone please help me get in contact with these players thanks.

I will predict this game to end 34 24 tornados and the cutters qb will get sacked

Well I will agree with one thing the stampede was not the best.We would have won the ship if that was true. One thing I dont agree with Whit was only the kicker he never got the chance to show what he could do in another position Simmy only played 1 or 2 games Isaac is good but he didnt make 1 play for the Stampede that would make him one of the best,and I have talked to Darren and just like 75% of us no he is not returning to the Stampede he is undecided on what he is doing next season,but I will agree Darren was one of the best.So before you start saying who the best was you should know how it was.Good luck to everyone next season.

Congrats to all three teams on a GREAT season. It is clear that these three teams are powerhouses in their leagues, regions, and to some extent on a greater scale. I have seen all three teams play, and the Tornados (at the end of the season) were clearly better than the other two teams.

Is this a slight to the Pats or the Cutters? Only to the extent that they are both among the very best teams in the region- let alone the state. The Cutters and the Pats are clearly the elite, but the Tornados just won the title game in the largest and most competitive league on the entire continent.

This is really an embarrassment of riches that we have in this region. These three teams can make us all very proud, and we've not even spoken of the mighty Jets and Chicago Thunder. With all of this in mind, one has to take seriously the argument that the very best minor league football in the nation is played in our region. And to be among the top teams in that region is truly a distinction.

Good luck to all in 2009.

Amen to that!!! Gave me goose bumps!!! We do know how to lay the wood and play some football in the midwest!!! Let that be known!!!!

Look at Luther getting some love from the warriors!! do your thing!!

This is really an embarrassment of riches that we have in this region. These three teams can make us all very proud, and we've not even spoken of the mighty Jets and Chicago Thunder. With all of this in mind, one has to take seriously the argument that the very best minor league football in the nation is played in our region. And to be among the top teams in that region is truly a distinction.

Very well said Supa.....Mid-West Football

TORNADOS ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE BUT IF WE ADDED PLAYERS TO OUR ROSTER AT PLAYOFF TIME I DO BELIEVE WE COULD BE BEING THE CUTTER JUST AS GOOD. IF I RECALL RIGHT THEY ADDED LIKE 5 TO 10 PLAYERS IN THE PLAYOFFS WITHOUT THOSE PLAYERS THEY WOULD NOT HAVE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. THE CUTTERS WON OUR CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE SAME GUYS WE STARTED OUR SEASON WITH.

I will say they did add players to the tornados a couple players for the warriors and other teams but in the nafl it has to be done all of the teams bring the best to play in the biggest game you can not knock them fort stacking the indiana squad it sould be an honor to say that the AAA champion is in your state come on man so them some love it is the biggest baddest league in the semi pro world GOOD JOB TORNADOS

OK I'M NOT KNOCKING THEM AT ALL I JUST STATED A FACT. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT PLAY FOR THEM HELL I USED TO PLAY FOR EM AND I UNDERSTAND THAT. I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IF WE ADDED PLAYERS WE COULD OR WOULD BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE.

Did my research on Mr. Harvey w/ the nados that I know and found out why he is being a hater. Towards the end of the season he too tried to join the Tornados, even came to a practice. They told him they could not get him on the active roster.(TRUTH)
Secondly the Cutters would be man handled upfront on both sides of the ball and may not score on the nado defense.

I wouldn't doubt that, the torns will win. (CLOSE GAME BY 10 or LESS).

Fact: The torns could not run on our DeFense

I think they would have to go to the air on us. but rushing yards no way. thats a FACT.

AND THIS IS THE FRONT SEVEN. well lets try to play a game next year to find out; our whole D is coming back.

i dont know who cutter player is but he obviously doesnt know who they have running the ball with the tornadoes or know anything about the offensive line they have. im assuming its barry grooms saying that. he usually the one running his mouth on here from the cutters front seven

I didn't want to say anything on this topic but i feel i must. This is a clear cut answer. The Tornados would win vs any team in Indiana. Im not saying it to be cocky or funny. I played with the Broncos and won 3 rings in a row. and Prior to the Tornados players arrival in 05 Bobby B, Harvey,Ryan, Bostic, Smoot, Dexter, Rondell and myself) the Broncos were 0-3, then we ran the table. "Does anyone remember when all the (Bronconados) talk started. It was only 8 or so players that came over but when you put 8 players in key spots it changes everything.

With that being said the Broncos already had talent, and were on the brinks of breaking out we just added to it. Ive played against and with alot of talented players in the IFL and i have the utmost respect for alot of the player and coaches in the IFLL, (Beef) (Troy) especially. And there is talent out there. But when you cross a team that is loaded with talent from top to bottom its different. I went from being one of the Biggest linemen in the IFL at Tight end at 6'4 245 to being the smallest starter for the Tornados. With the Tornados no Offensive or Defensive starter plays special teams besides the returners and when you have that , its HUGE. Any one who's smart or been around football can tell you that.

This topic should just read---RESPECT of EACH LEAGUE. There are different classes of football for a reason, theres different classes of basketball for a reason. theres a reason theres minor league baseball. The average age from someone playing for the Tornados i would say is about 24 and i know for a fact that theres some teams out there in the IFL in the 30 range. When you go up against guys that work out regularly and are still trying to make football a part of their lives rather than just playing football to have fun its different. The Tornados Having 22 Division 1 players, 4 ex NFL Players, and 13 Arena football players would make any team a good team. And there are tons of teams in the NAFL out there like that. And thats what you have to have to compete. There are a few teams in the IFL that would be able to hang for a quarter or a half, but thats probably were it ends. Depth and Stamina and more skills takes over then.

I hope i didn't piss anyone off, or try and make the Tornados sound better than any other team out there. Just speaking out of RESPECT for both teams, and both leagues and everything the IFL and the NAFL stands for. Giving MEN a chance to continue playing football. Indiana can be proud to say that in 2008 the best football was played here.

MILK SHAKE OUT

FIRST OFF IM NOT BEING A HATER THEY ASKED A QUESTION AND I SIMPLY RESPONDED. I DO BELIEVE I SAID THAT THE TORNADOS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN INDIANA DID I NOT?? I JUST SIMPLY REPLIED WITH WHAT I KNOW AND FELT. I HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS THAT PLAY FOR THE TORNADOS SO BEING A HATER IS THE LAST THING I AM I DO BELIEVE THE NITE THE TORNADOS WON THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP I TEXTED TERRY CONGRATULATED HIM AND OTHERS. SOME PEOPLE ON HERE "NAPTOWNFAN"/ WHO EVER U ARE ARE JUST TRYN TO MAKE MY STATEMENTS SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT.

Nope not me. I would have listed my name in that one, and plus ive seen the tornadoes. I only believe we could have won against the Pats.

and Barry Jurs don't ever call my name out again, or I will make it PERSONAL.

well i see alot of people bashing harvey ive played with harvey 3 years now and ive played with mark aka milk shake man and i know most of the tornadoes from colleg or football etc.. they did add talent but why hate they have that right nafl doesnt have that rule saying they can not. but as far as the cutters i played with them this year it would be a good game but milk shake man said it best size speed that will last a couple quarters but age and skill will eventually wear out. both teams have d1 talent or played some afl and 1 or 2 former nfl guys. so tornadoes then the cutters. patriots well there good but not great mfl is pee wee to ifl and ifl to nafl is big jump so facts are facts so get off harveys back milk shake man ur still the man