supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Wolfpack/Mustang fued

To all of those that is concerned, this is Matt Crisp and Shaun Craft's input on the situation on the subject. Ya'll need to shut the hell up, and play football. Nobody gives a shit who did what, and to be honest we're all a little bit sick and tired of hearing about it.

Re: The Wolfpack/Mustang fued

Relax, it's just talk, you boys are so sensitive.

Why don't you state your name sissy, we did, or stay out of it cause it doesn't concern you.

Damn...Can't wait to see the post's on this one. I am betting on at least 25 post's by Monday 11-24-08.

Damn right let's see whoo writes some more dumb shit, go on ahead and say what you gotta say. You better make damn sure you say who you are tho.

6th post (in effort to get to 25)

Matty look at you all tough, so inspiring.

STAY OUT OF THE ALOCOHOL CABINET!!!!

Quit be a puss and state your name ifl fan. Or are you to concerned that someone will call you out and tell you you're dumb, and to mind your own damn business, oh wait I just did.

You see my whole damn problem with all these damn posts on here is that everybody wants to keep running their yappers, but nobody wants to let people know who they are. It sounds to me that there are alot of ignorant people who just like to pop off at the gums, but are to afraid of getting called out so they hide their identity behind their computers. This public service announcement brought to you in part by Matt crisp Mustangs #54. Eat it wussies.

Now I will start out by saying that I have no say in either side of this little fued, but there is something that concerns me. I was wondering is it possible to post without profanity? Now I know this is football and it's emotional, but we're not on the field now. Now we're in our homes or our places of employment just typing away, so there isn't any adrenaline going so just calm down and post like a civilized human being. You will really elicit a better response from everyone if you come across the right way. Anyways, just my thoughts, I could be wrong.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
WWJD

Fitst of all if I offended someone on here too bad get over it cause this is still America I am a citizen, I do have that right to free speech if you don't like the way, and the words I am typing don't read any more and stay out of shit that does not conern you anyway. We are all adults, so don't try and tell me how to express myself.

I think you guys should go to that free combine the Wolfpack are holding.....AND STAY OUT OF THE ALCOHOL CABINET!!!

Hey ifl fan maybe you should tell everyone your name, or maybe you should just stay the hell out of this forum.....and the alcohol cabnit.

Crisp you crack me up man! How you been?

Oh my God. The more post's the worse it gets. Slow down, re-check what you are saying, re-check the spelling because the more excited you get the worse your typing gets. It's kind of like when you play. If you are over excited you make dumb mistakes.
I do have to agree about the language. So to help my language challenged friends who feel it necessary to swear we'll give you the approved alternatives as used by the People for Improved Speaking Socially or better known as PISS.
Sh*t = Poo
F*ck = Fudge
B*tch = Bum
C*nt = Kitty
C*ck = Chicken
Any Questions? Please contact your local Pre-school.

Windows is telling me to press any key, and I can't find that one. Spell Check can you help me?

Spell check maybe you didn't understand me when I said (if I offended someone get over it) yeah I was talking to all that applies, yes I am talking to you also. So back up off me and tell me who you are, and stop with all the douchebaggery!!! Dave what's crackin bro, I'm good! how are you?

Whats up Matt. I would just leave this post alone. I am sure it is no one from our team. It is just someone trying to make things more intense than it already will be. You are a grown man, you do what you want, I am just saying that I don't think it is anyone from our organization. You have a great offseason big guy, hopefully, we will see each other next year on the field.

GROSS

Show a litte resepct to the fans who dont want to read the foul language on here. You make your team look bad with this type of behavior.

This is better than the Hatfields and McCoys! A bunch of rednecks sitting around bad mouthin each other!

Dude, you need to seriously chill out.... You talk about being an adult and being able to say what you want? True. But have some self-respect and some respect for others. Yeah, the posts with no names are whack, but so is the continuous banter on issues that people on both sides have asked just to let it be. From the looks of it, we all (Mustangs included) have a lot of work to do in the off-season! Just my 2 cents. And like you said, free speech.

Don't worry about me, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I'll give you a little insight. I respect myself, you don't have to respect me, guess why, I don't really need your respect. I know plenty of people that do respect me, and in return I respect them. It takes giving respect to earn respect. So I guess what I'm saying is, if you don't agree what I'm saying tough cookies. See no bad language in this post, I can be respectful too, why don't you posers try it. Gross you're my teammate and my friend, and I wasn't saying it was from either the Mustangs or the Wolfpack. I am just simply stating that everybody in supaland needs to squash the whole thing, just let it go.

lol.... always some kind of daytime drama (aka soap opera-type stuff) in semi-pro land! Man, you're right.... carry on.....

I hate to tell you guys this but....

I'M POST NUMBER 25!!!! I WIN!

Son of a thumb tack. I was watching this to try and get #25

Someone else start a new hate thread and gimmie a count. I'll win that one gauaranteed.

I have been at work all day here at McDonalds and couldn't get back to check. Thanks everyone for proving again that those who read between the lines know what is going on.

ifl fan #1 is shrock!!!

No, ifl fan is gross

all i have to say is i love pie.

I know I'm probably displaying my ignorance, but I'm too lazy to look through all the older threads to find the answer--assuming it's there.

Who are the Wolfpack? Is that an established team, or one just starting up? And where do they play?

Thanks in advance.

the wolfpack are the new longhorns just painted up different, a bunch of unhappy control freaks that wasnt happy with the mustangs and our way of doing things so they cut bait and started their own team, there as only been a few that left, on maybe 2 will be missed. i hope they do get in the ifl.

First, the wolfpack has zero affiliation with the longhorns besides playing at the same location. We have a new owner/coach who knows his stuff and is a zero tolerance goal oriented person who wants win just as bad as the players. So I don’t know about any new recruits but I wouldn’t want to go to a team that is trashing another team for doing what was best for them.
Only a few that left? As for 8 starters I consider that more than a few. Along with some very talented starters from other teams and very promising vets and rookies.
As for control freaks?? Are you kidding me? Seriously why do you think a lot of players split? If you weren’t in that little inner circle you didn’t have a say in anything. And if any player from any team seen what was going on they would have been unhappy as well.

Wow, I wonder if the stangs will make it. no knock on the stangs, but any team that loses 8 starters would be hurting....it will be tough to replace those 8.

You talk an awful lot from across a keyboard Petre. I'm not just talking about this response; you've been not only trashing us but continuously talking yourself up. If you don't think what you did was "wrong", then why do you feel the constant need to explain yourself to the team you're no longer affiliated with? I mean, we're just a bunch of no-talent hacks who are gonna struggle to make .500 without the "Great 8". Right?

Mustangs, let's just leave this alone, seriously. We have too much to do to waste our time arguing online with guys that have their own team to worry about it. I mean no disrespect to my buddies on the Pack.

The great news for all of us is that we'll all see each other again soon enough...on the field.

P.S.-Faruq, don't think this whole thing gets you out of my wedding. haha.

I was one of the players that left the mustangs for the wolfpack. As for me, in life I am very happy, I have a wonderful family, I still have a job, and I am expecting another child sometime next year. I love my life, very happy here. I don't know if you were talking about me or not, you see the thing is I have talked with your ownership. He asked if we can squash this internet squabble, I said yeah, so whether you respect us or not, I really don't care, but at least respect your organization and stop this. One more thing, you can try and make us sound bad all you want, but I know the truth. CONTROL FREAK? No, I think not. I wish you guys the best offseason though, I really do. Merry Christmas to all.

gross #36

blanton are u kidding me? you go find a post where i talked myself up or trashed the mustangs.. i HAVE NEVER did so! i talk an awful lot across the keyboard? this is coming from a guy who signs twice with the wolfpack just to go sign with the mustangs to,lol. and i dont know if your reading something else but did i state anywhere that the mustangs werent going to be any good? and just .500? see theres two more things i never said that your acting like i said.

all im doing is defending my team for what your players are trashing us and thats all ive ever done! i dont ever get on here and trash anybody without a reason.

when someone says we only lost a few thats a lie all i said was 8 starters is more than a few, nothing about the gerat 8?? (again your own words that i never stated) and trashing us saying all we are, are the new longhorns in different colors..

and your damn straight im gonna get on here and argue and defend my team if someone on your team is trashing us and anybody on any team would do it. so think what u want i never trashed the mustangs without defending my team from what you or someone else said.

blanton stop putting people down and making shit up

Your post is too dumb to even respond to. Obviously you've never heard of an "inference", so to save you having to look it up in Webster's here it is:

inference n. The act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true.

So, what I'm saying is, though you may have never actually said those words, the things you are posting lead those reading it to "infer" those conclusions.

Got it?

I can't wait to see you again Petre. You are so tough, I might learn something.

OK, this is gonna look ridiculous to anyone reading this thread (and obviously I'll never post again) but here it goes:

I just sent that post and realized that it was out of line. I apologize to you Petre. I lost my temper and this whole thing became personal when that never was my intention. It was immature and out of line.

Good Luck and have a great offseason.

Blanton, we all can't wait t see you either or should i say Hemi #2, (heard you want to run the ball) I hope you've been eating your wheaties. and thanks for the websters reference, sorry we're not all as smart inteligent as you. you are such a good example for people to follow. i suggest you and neil to listen to your leader and quit starting shit

man i swear your half retarded. you have a mind of an eight year old with all this crap you try to start. i consider most of the mustangs still my friends and in no way would i try to harm the organization by stating false statements. YOU twist things around in your little head to make them false statements.

And those individuals reading it are hopefully smarter than you to realize when someone is just defending there team and when there trashing an organization. So you continue to think that i am trashing your team but i respect andy, sid, and bart and they have made me a better player and they know i am just doing whats best for me.

Just in 2nd to last post you stated at least five things in that post that "inferring" to that were false. So continue to put me down for defending my team, just makes you look that much better. But its ok i look forward to seeing you again as well.. no hard feelings.

well ill take back what I said if you realize that im just defending my team. i have no hard feelings with anyone but just getting tired of reading posts, specifically neil, trashing our team. He doesnt even know anything about the damn longhorns considering he has only been around for a year and he constantly refers to us as the new longhorns. good luck blanton and either way when we play hopefully a good rivalry begins. and i apologize i took it personally and took this out of context when you called me out so good luck to you and the stangs.

2 things: Wow, maybe you guys should just call each other and work it out! LOL
number 2: what eight guys left the mustangs?

You shouldn't worry about it fan man :) it was

Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Happy
Sleepy
Sneezy
Mo

DP I miss you! And tormenting you at prac.

tormentting? what, holding a football and walkign around?

well to me there isnt anything to work out. i was just defending my team. and ended up having to defend myself. but its cool i respect blanton and the mustangs and still would like to consider them guys friends.

as for the 8 i will only say myself, andrew shrock, charles gross, aaron prater, faruq ghaffar, larry fischer, zach halferty but there are some other that i wont disclose there names just yet until they sign.

I need to get on and read this more often. This is good stuff....okay, back to molding the minds of America's children...

aww i miss u 2! but we can go without the tormenting lol

WOW! Did this just happen? Did somebody revive this post?

Gentlemen, Lets end this. This is stuff that does not need to be said period. In no way should anybody on the Mustangs even care that these players left. There is no reason for any of this. The only thing this is doing is embarrassing both organizations and this League.

Not one more Mustang better post anything about this topic again. Lets salvaged what we can of our good image (if there is any left) and drop this. I will see all of you at the meeting this Saturday.

Head Coach
K.C. Mustangs
Tyler Anglin

coach angin get hld of me lets set up a preseason game in june.coach don 574-532-1771 or indianatitans@yahoo.com

new coach for the stangs huh? what happened to the old one....more signs of change/upheaval within the stangs organization....

I get to answer this one. No there is nothing to read into this. Tyler is taking the head coaching position. Bart is still going to be on the sidelines but he wants to, like all of us someday, be able to spend some time off the field with the family. So his time is limited. Sid is still GM. Andy and Craft are still on the board plus we have added a few. I am taking over some of the fundraising and something new and exciting for all of us. I cannot and will not go into detail here but I will say that the Mustang's are "giving back" to the community's that supported us. We had at times this past season well over 200 in the stands. And not all were family members. We had football players from Youth League to High School, so we are paying them back.
All I will say is "Stay Tuned"

same sorry ass typing huh? just a clearer picture of no name posting dumbasses who know all. And my name..." ifl fan " how gay is that!? as if I am truely an IFL fan and spend my hard earned (or not) money on going to every single game I can no matter where at, and my wife and family are great because tho I do not play...I am a Fan and enjoy going to the these non-professional sporting events taking away time from my family for them. I truely am an IFL FAN and in no way shape or form am I a player in the IFL or a PAST member of the mustangs what so ever. Seriously I am not! I mean it..I am not. I just truely care oh so much. For you readers my name ends in "OCK" lol, if you guess both you may be right because the two names you may think of go well with eachother! toodles

I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I am

That Sam-I-am!
Than Sam-I-am!
I do not like
that Sam-I-am!

Do you like
green eggs and ham?

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.

lol................lol.....................lol.........................lol....................lol....................lol..........................lol.............................lol........................lol.....................lol.........................you know this stuff is getting so old, if you are a member of the wolfpack or the mustangs, chances are you know how to contact people from the other team. if you have a problem call them, e-mail them, or visit them personally. stop coming on here and being INTERNET TOUGH.

Pretty strong words for Redskins fan,,,lol. (I get to say that, 20-13)
Anyway, the Mustang's and the Wolfpack have a problem. "Some" of the Pack players know the Mustangs. They know who to cover, they know who to block, and they know who not to throw at. The Mustangs know "some" of the Pack. They know Gross can catch, Prater can make life miserable for Whit and Petre is a threat to make a big hit. Other than that we know bits and pieces about each other. It's an even playing field.
The Pack is not and I mean definetly NOT the Longhorns. I have been around the IFL long enough to say that. Yes they have former Longhorns but they are mostly new players.
The Mustang's have lost some important pieces of the 2008 puzzle. But that was this summer. It is now Christmas and Santa (sorry Sid) is bringing both teams all kinds of new toys.
My christmas wish, other than some new a$$ kicking tunes for the games, is that if this game between the Mustangs and the Wolf Pack happens, and you know it's going to happen, that everyone settles it on the scoreboard and not an internet posting board. And that the only trash talking that happens is when I or the announcer for the Pack ask people to take their garbage to the can.
Please, for the love of the game, end the BS. And if your not a player and just want to shovel something, come to my house this weekend and shovel the snow. I have a banged up knee and a bad back.