General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolverines??

i heard the wolverines were folding???
is this true?

Re: wolverines??

I have heard the wolverines will be stronger next year. I have also heard the vikings are leaving the mfl. As we all know the ravens are leaving the mfl, and the blazers are wanting out of the IFL. i have heard that very few teams have applied for the mfl and the IFL (like 4-6 for each) there is talk of the wranglers and cougars and some former warriors joining up. I was told the mfl is pursueing teams from illinois and more from ohio. the Ifl is "supposedly" wanting 16 teams next year. and lastly that the mv warriors are wanting back in the usfa.

Rumors are like assholes everyone has one. I will let you know one thing I don't plan on folding anytime soon. But, it must be hell to not have enough courage to put your actual name up and use a fake one.

the blazers will be leaving the ifl. we are joining the usfa. the ifl was great and i have nothing but good things to say about it, but we had an opportunity that came our way and we couldnt pass it up. good luck to everyone next year and have a good holiday season.

I always wonder how rumors like this start.

The wranglers have folded. alot of old wranglers are now on the raiders, which is from near the same area the wranglers were located.Now the raiders will have many wranglers on the team but the ownership and team mangement is all together diffrent.As far as the caugars dont know about that, and as far as i know there are no warriores ethier. although i must say if the caugers or warriors was to come with us we would be more that happy to have them on board.i know the caugars are working on there team as i have talked with them. We have not talked with any warriors about playing with us but if they choose to come with us for location reasons or what ever thats for them to determine.We are looking at 25 to 30 interested guys as of right now and will be holding a try out soon to hopefuly get that up to 40 or 50.