supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Now that football is over does anyone out there want to play basketball on Sunday?

Hey guys i run the biggest and best mens league in Indiana. At (ISSA) Indy South Side Sports Academy off 65 & Southport Road.

Voted the best place to play recreational basketball by Indy Star.

Great competition, in a Super Clean ,State of The Arts facility.

We had 44 mens team this past session. Play competitively in the A division or just for fun and cardio in the B division.

$500 Per Team
A and B Division
9 Games Guaranteed
2 Licenses referees per game

GAMES STARS NOVEMBER 30TH and every Sunday.

Bring a team, or join a team. Also can be used as a company Tax write-off

www.indysportsacademy.com
317-787-4772 ext. 205 (work)
mstephensissa@comcast.net

Re: Now that football is over does anyone out there want to play basketball on Sunday?

Mark this TD, just wanted to say congrats on the championship this year. I play in a basketball league at the Plainfield Aquatic Center on Sunday's already but I'll try and see if I can get a team together or just come play myself. Man stay up and I hope your quest of becoming the youngest coach in Indiana.

Re: Now that football is over does anyone out there want to play basketball on Sunday?

Hey TD, whats up things are going well ive just became the top varsity assistant for basketball and have a few offers for football we will just see where God wants me to end up. We went 9-2 at Southport football this year and calling offense is great but theres just a rush about having your own team, that i want. So we will see.

317-702-5032 hit me up sometime