supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southside Cobras Interest Meeting

Some of the former SC Broncos players and coaches are starting a new team on the southside. The team is the Southside Cobras. We are having an organizational/players interest meeting at the Franklin Branch of the Johnson County Public Library on Dec. 14th. The address is 401 State St. Franklin, IN 46131. The meeting will begin at 2:00 p.m. If you are interested in checking us out then stop by. We will be there until 4:00 p.m.
We have pages up on Facebook and MySpace. Just look up the Southside Cobras. On MySpace you will find it under the people search. We are working on our website southsidecobras.com. If you go to the site you can get a sample of what we are going to look like. If you need any more information just e-mail me. If not I will see you at the meeting.
Thank You,
Chuck Foga, Southside Cobras

Re: Southside Cobras Interest Meeting

What league will you be a part of?

We are not a part of any league yet. Most leagues do not send invites until Feb league meetings.

Do you have a H.C. and positional coach's or is this a another player run team?? Since your not in a leage yet do you have a field??? Just Curios???

We have a HC. There are a couple of postitional coaches, who have shown interest. The board consists of three players and five non players. We are looking to Columbus for a field.
Any other questions?

who is your head coach? and what fields in columbus are you looking at? and DUANE BOOKER..... CALL ME
or at least answer youre calls
good luck CHUCKSTER

COme to the meeting and find out Kurtster

chuckster...
im busy that day ill be HITTIN THE GYM SUCKA (hold the laughter) you know me chuck i cant not defend a championship...
if the cutters win the next 26 IFL championships ill be on all of them even though ill be 50...

Kurt36
Cutters
MLB

Good to hear, Kurt. But if you are playing at 50 will you finally admit that you are a lineman?

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP

Chuck, been a long time buddy! Harbaugh just told me about this so I had to check it out. I might be interested in strapping back up. Give me a shout sometime and let me know some details if ya got a chance. I sent you a email to your yahoo page.

-AF