supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elkhart Shamrock

Mitch is anything goin on soon banquet,work out meeting? some people were sayin the teams gonna fold i jus want to know if i should start looking at other teams

Re: Elkhart Shamrock

The Shamrock is not folding...

Hey Mitch do you have any schedule or anything as far as tryouts or pre season workouts are concerned??? I have been asked by a few people from the area interested in playing for the Shamrock

wouldnt that be The Shamrock are not folding....

....smartass!!

its nice that people are trying to get information for whats goin on or even if nothings goin on and all we get is a the teams not folding

hey musick! i emailed u a while ago but never got a response and just letting u know theres a combine at west noble high school this weekend u should check out.9

I talked to Mitch a week ago and he said the team is not folding, but I (me not Mitch) am sure it would be good for the team for people to pay the rest of their players fees.

For what its worth i am planning on being around at least one more year. who knows i might even suit up again. All you young bucks better be ready

Coach Carter, send me an email. dr_pippin@msn.com

petre my bad man i jus got back on the internet like a week ago and i had to make a new email cuz idk how to get in the other one.ill prolly be out there im outta shape tho so lol

haha well good musick i hate chasin your ass down so thats perfectly fine with me! lol well hoepfully see ya saturday!