supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wolfpack Combine

December 13th at 1:00 pm there will be a Noble County Wolfpack combine at West Noble High School.

Participants will be being tested in the following:
Bench Press 185,225
40 yard dash
shuttle drill

Re: Wolfpack Combine

There will also be a voluntary hot dog eating competition after the try outs. Anyone who can down more dogs than Prater will automatically be put on the roster.

Hey guys,
Does that go for me, too!!
SID

Petre
what league are you applying for?

Kurt36

I was going to enter the hotdog eating contest until I saw Sid going for it. I am sure the smart money is on him. Speaking of betting...Hey Gross,,,Are you going to give me Cincinnati and say...17 points?

well unfortunately with you being in the IFL I have to say the IFL which is looking very promising! you staying with the cutters? anyways good luck to all new recruits!

O YEAH! and plus ill enter the hotdog eating contest if we can create a spread as long as im minus 5 ill hang sons! including you engleking! haha come on out!

Kobayashi thats all i have to say!!
and ya im a cutter

Kurt36

so you step brother'in it up are ya engleking? i just hope it was internatational waters so u dont get prosecuted cuz i would just so u would miss this season! but be lucky if not! muahaha!m8

mike.....what are you talking about 17 points, can't see that my skins are starting to fall apart. We are likely to give cinci their second win of the season, lol, anyway, how are have you been doing, and don't delete that hillbilly twang, because i still expect you to play it when i score if we play at your place next year, lol, and i will score.

I am doing better. My left knee cap and a softball hit off a double wall aluminum bat had a meeting about a month and a half ago. It swelled up about as big as Shrocks head.
I saw that Portis thinks Zorn is some kind of scientist, calling him a Genius..What's up with that?
I do have a song picked just for if The Stang's feel it necessary to let you find the endzone. It's even county. "Don't Happen Twice" by Kenny Chesney.
Have a great Christmas and don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

Actually Mike, I'll have you know that my head is quite small. i only where a medium football helmet. And i'm sorry to say but Kenny Chesney is no good. Tool is what you should listen too.

lol.....that is funny, you will have to play that if i happen to get in the end zone, that would be hilarious. you have a great christmas too, and i hope that knee gets better, i know how hard the body has to work to heel once you get old, lol

I would like to thank all the interested players and signed players for a very nice turn out at the combine. and for being december where not a lot of people are in the best shape the numbers and times werent bad at all even without a few people there. Or maybe we should just blame Coach Marsh for the arthritis in his wrist for some of the slow times because i coulda swore i had ran a 4.18 but its ok!

You know where you stand now you know where you have to be!

Hit the gym suckaz
-respect to fraziers quote!-
petre out!

OH! and the highlight event of the night.. kobayashi eatin engleking and masta prater were no shows for the dog eating contest so by forfeit charles gross takes 1st place!

everyone make sure to congratulate him on a hard and well deserved win!

Combine videos aren't working right at the wolfpack site?

you must not have the right video plug in

Answer to your question, you must use Internet Explorer to watch the video.

Two questions to post. One, what's the purpose of having tryouts in December when your season starts in July? And two, what the reasoning behind showing us you can run down a hall and bench press 225 x amount of times?

mc_pirates: whats the point in asking dumb questions? why do you care either way, it has nothing to do with anything your associated with.

Wolfpack, Glad to hear everything went well and Everything keeps going well...

I remember watching you play at West Noble Petre, Im not sure 4.18 wouldve have been correct! Happy Holidays

thank you cursh 42 even though i know u :P and your right

we didnt post video to express anything to anyone besides our own site and players.

and like i said we tested us to know where we are and where we stand as a team and where we have to be. it was all fun and enjoyed hanging out together and looking forward to winning together with the players we have. i would be the first to admit if things werent looking good but for being december wow!

anyways im working toward my 4.18 lol give me ummmm 3 years :)

Dumb questions, hell there have been a lot more dumb questions raised then mine.

You wanted to see where you stood as a team. Enough to answer my question.

I still personally " personally" feel tryouts in December are stupid but that's me, not my team.

The fact that you got your team together, good for you. I wish your team the best of luck in the 2009 season.

As a relatively new owner i just wanted to know what the benefits were of hosting such an event, nothing more. Isn't what this message board is about?

Oh crush42 what is the point in me caring? I grew up in Auburn and watch your team closely. I am sadden that there are rumors that your team will be no more by the 2009 season. I am a 2001 Baron and will always root for one. Go Chargers. Maybe one day the pirates can make it up for a pre-season or post-season game.

correction .... GO Crush .. not chargers...

I am a '05 Grad Baron as well. But, Sorry it just erked me at the time about the questions. Thanks for the Support, Our team will be in Full Force next year. We are starting our Recruiting early and Getting things done. Have a Good one... But petre, Ill Race ya sometime... simply to make you feel better cuz I think im running an 5.7 right now!?

Really 42 a 5.7 I could beat your slow ass congrats on the turn out wolfpack.

I would like to take this oppertunity to officially thank in public Charles "Clinton Portis is my hero" Gross for calling Jim Zorn and asking him to throw the game against the Bengals, so that it would screw up my hopes for the number 1 draft choice...again. I know that's what happened. Even though Cedric Benson had almost 200 yards. Even though Chris "smooth criminal" Henry, TJ "Who's yo momma", and Chad Ocho Zero" played their asses off. It's Gross's fault. Thanks buddy.

Mike, lol, what can I say. Clinton and I had a converstation about our coach, and Clinton reminded me that our coach was a "GENIUS". Hence that great gameplan to ruin the bengals chance at the #1 spot. Have a Merry Christmas Mike.