supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL TEAMS ONLY

WATCH OUT FOR US THE EAST-CENTRAL WOLVERINES ARE GONNA B BETTER THEN B4 SO IF U SEE OUR TEAM ON YOUR ROSTER AND WE PLAYED U LAST YEAR JUST NO WE AINT GONNA B NUTHIN LIKE OUR 1ST YEAR.....WEEEEE REEEAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYY WEEEEEEEE RRRREEEEEEEAAAADDDDDDYYYYYYYY

Re: MFL TEAMS ONLY

well you didnt exactly set the bar to high to be better than last year. but dont go talkin smack until you can prove it.

All Wolverines players, please stay off this board with this stuff. You signed a code of conduct regarding behavior and that includes on message boards. This will not be tolerated.

Cause Bill has room to talk. He talks more smack than anybody on that team. lol

As usual, an anonymous post. Find one post where I ever talked smack about us.

Thats right watch out for us, we re going to back better than ever with revenge on our minds, out to prove he doubters wrong!!! WE BACK DOWN TO NO ONE!!!

Aint that what you fools said last year. You obviously can talk the talk, but have proven you cant walk the walk.

I bet that is just someone starting this crap up again since it's been somewhat quiet on here. Prove it next year Wolverines. Good Luck.

I bet the ones starting the B.S. are the vikings. Those two teams are tough to beat.

why do u think it is them causing trouble

Now the rcr chimes in and we have a three way battle of words between the 3 worst mfl teams. will the rcr make it though a Whole season. will the vikings have enough money to pay the refs. do the wolverines even have real leadership. Who Cares!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1st off for all u hater step back off the wolverines N.U.T.S. I bet no team has evr in this league came out and just started beatin a lot of teams. IF u say that u have u is a dam lie. And for the record this is a wolverines play dum asses. WATCH AND C. we gonna step our game up cause we are not going out without a fight this season coming up.

EXPOSION - never lost a MFL game.
Dragons - went undefeated both season won the 06 ship lost the 07 so know what your talking about before you get to running at the mouth.

Where do pirates love to eat?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrbys

I think the dude needs to go back to school and learn how to spell.

well they did start out like we did u never know they might be serious

Arrrrrrrbys ... Now that was some much needed hurmor

How much does a pirate pay for a gallon of gas?

An Arrrrm and a peg

NOOOO we pay with something else ;D

I would like to say that if this thread was started by a wolverines player. Please shut your mouth. You are making us look bad. I would also like to ask that others stop responding to this kind of crap. While I don't want to stomp on others freedom of speech what is the point of this mindless dribble. I did like the arbys joke though. We will make whatever statement we have to make next year on the field. Whether it is good or bad that is where it will be made. Not on this site under some anonymous post. As you see I have posted my real name and a valid email address that i check often. If you have a problem with my post or statements i have made feel free to email me and i will speak with you personally about them. Thank and good luck to all teams in all leagues next season. And for the MFL teams out there. Cant wait to see you guys again.

We'll see you next year brother.

This just in the Vikings changed thier name to the Force,and the riot changed their name to the ravens and they split, to the phoenix. and both teams are going to a new league. THATS GREAT LEADERSHIP AND A GREAT FOUNDATION. With 1 win in a year or 3 wins in 2 years i would change the name too. Hell the wolverines cant even put togather a winter tourney.

You are correct but a little late. The Vikings have changed their name to O-Force and have moved from Piquea to Sidney.

The Riot have changed their names to the Ravens and Moved to the GIFL. Some former members of the Riot have started a new team in Richmond and called them selves the Phoniex and have applied to be in the MFL. The old coach of Former Riot Players has come back and started the Jay Co. Panthers in Portland and are in the GIFL league.

it wasnt we couldnt put it togather its pussys like u guys on other teams who called and cried and said we dont wanna do it it would be to cold well all i have to say is cry me a river cause as everyone know we dont back down from no one

The first and only year that the Shamrock were in the MFL they won a good amount of games. Not saying we kicked everyones ass but we didn't do that bad. If I remeber right the only two teams that we lost to were the Pats and the Dragons.

And your point is? What does that have to do with how great the Wolverines are gonna be next year? Oh wait will you be good next year too?

This is what the wolverines bring every game, every down and every play, we bring heart, we bring the pain, we bring the pounding because "WE ARE THE WOLVERINES" never again will we walk out of a game feeling like we did not leave all we've got on the field and next year, with the additional skill and talent we are bringing in, we will be sure to bring in the wins...so, make all the jokes u want this offseason but when u play us,PACK UR LAUNCH!!!

I mean PACK UR LUNCH!!!

Really, what was your record this past season..unless you guys have Bill Parcells as your v.p. of player relations I dont see much of a turnaround. I mean you guys brag about having one of the best r/bs in the league(and he also has come on here to brag) how many points did you average a game last year. come on get right in the off season and let your pads do the talking next year. its butt wipes like all you "wolverine" wanna bes thats making bosworth and hall look like they have no class. Hall get your team right man....g/l next year...

idk why everyones tryin to hate.. all were sayin is were improved and gonna bring it in 09

Everyone is "hating" because your getting on a public messageboard mouthing off about how great your gonna be. I can stand up and say that i'm gonna be a freaking millionaire next year does that make it true. Absolutely not. It really seems to me like your trying to convince yourselves that your going to be good. If you are that much improved great but no one really cares until the season starts. Also I am willing to bet that every other team in your league is making improvements. I know that the Pirates are getting ready to make a run at it. So go ahead and get on a here and use your false motivation. It will just put a rather large target on you. Good luck to all the other teams in the MFL you might as well forfeit now cause the wolverines said they are gonna be great next year.

I'm happy that some of the Wolverine players are on here talking about how good they think they are going to be next year. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a little self-promoting. Some of you know that better than others! I don't want any players who don't think they can make the difference, or who don't believe that we can win every game. Why would you play if you didn't think you could win?
But, don't hold the whole team accountable for the words or actions of a few of its players. We are all adults and are allowed to express our opinions on here. Hell, some people don't hesitate to express someone else's opinion for them or say things just to see if they can ruffle someone else's feathers. WHO CARES??? This is football, not a major life event. Our contests are called "games" for one reason, that's exactly what they are... games. We are all lucky to be able to participate in this sport and we do it for the pure love of the sport itself, not because we get paid, or are making a huge difference in someone's life but just because we love to play.
I hope the Wolverines come out as strong as some of their players are claiming they will, good competition makes things a lot more fun.
I hope the rest of the teams that have struggled to find the key to success work hard and can earn their shot at a championship. I would like to see nothing more than every team to have success and more importantly... HAVE FUN doing what we do.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Wayne, I appreciate what you are saying and I do agree with you in that I appreciate the enthusiasm our players show. In fact, I'm glad they feel the way they do and Cecil and I and the rest of management don't want to curb any of that. We know believing in the team and playing as a team makes you win games. And yes, we're here to have fun and we did make sure to remind the guys that all season long.

The problem is a couple things. We asked that guys not come on here or anywhere and talk like that. Some of these other guys are right. We have proved very little on the field and, until we do, we won't earn the respect. We've told them that from the beginning. Calling other teams out and telling the to "pack their lunch" is unacceptable and we have policies against those sorts of things. I personally have less of a problem with the things that were said than that they were posted anonymously. If one of our guys has something to say, they should identify themselves. They also have to remember they are representing the organization as a whole. We have gotten a tremendous amount of support in the community. You know as well as I do how valuable that is. They handed us that field, offered to take care of it for us, and they are even talking about moving that basketball court and extending the field just for us. We never had to pay a water bill because we used the restrooms and never had to pay an electric bill because we used the lights. Something a player does or says can reflect on all of us and cost us dearly. Maybe I'm a hardass, but I'm not willing to lose that community support and neither is Cecil. And those worries extend to here or any other message board.

Wolverines players, I love that you love your team and I love that you're confident. We just ask that you express those kinds of things in your performance on the field. The games are played on the field, not on here.

Shut the hell up bill cause u suck and u cant block worth shit. u talk all this shit but aint about it. And for cecil he might as well sit his weak ass on the sideline and manage the team. how u gettin moved out the way almost every play on knocked on your ass. Face it cecil U SUCK. Your kids could play better then u. G-I-V-E I-T U-P both of u suck. cecil tryed to claim that hs sholder was hurt at the end of the season but he was being a little BITCH cause he was getting punked on and off the field

Yeah post annonymously, you chicken shit bitch!
You know you don't have the balls to post your name cuz your bitch ass will be ridin' the pine baby!!!!
Step up pussy!!!!!

HAHAHAHA, Like that was really a "Wolverine Player" This is exactly the stupid bullshit that makes this so much fun for some of us

Ah, I love this board.

i know that that was not a wolverine player now there is someone out there trying to bring our confidence down well guess what nice try wont work

I just wanted to state earlier from what someone said about me bragging for one I didnt bragg if you look back on the message board from people talkin about the all star team. People was saying that most of the people on there shouldnt have made it when I just said that I thought that I did and I wasnt the one that picked me coaches from other teams did so if you call that braggin O well I cant do erthang by myself its a team sport so fuck what you talkin about you wouldnt even put your name up here thats some hoe type shit my nigga be real you prolly is some old ass dude that aint even good anymore and probably never was. Like I said I wasnt braggin people brung my name up in something when I didnt start shit just like yo ass is doing now and yea any man is going to defend himself so fuck what you represent nd stand fo BITCH.
Thank You, Tommie Isom

your statement started out so good. You started it out getting right to the point. All of a sudden its f-this and nigga and so on. It doesn't make you seem tough because you can type out profanity all it does is make you look ignorant. Wolverines good luck next year. If this is the quality of your players you will need it.

This is a game that you pay to play. It is controled BS. The refs make it some what real. The way you guys get your thongs in a knot is priceless. Grow up all of you. Putting cuss words on a site does not make anyone think positive of you. You make yourself and your "TEAM" look bad. Please respond back with all the fun and made up things you can think of.

don't get them wet...
and whatever you do, DON'T FEED THEM AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!

For one no disrespectin to ya and this aint got nothing to o with the tema im represnting me nd only me but if u gonna talk smakc then you hould be able to back it up we all grown nd I say what I want sooo... But if you aint feeling me O well get over it my guy.

Re: 2008 All League team

You must be crazy I never ever had negative yards in any of the games this year so get real my nigga you aint better than me so dont get it twisted cuzzz. Im one of the best so get it right nd dont forget it cause yo weak ass wouldnt even show ur name.Cause Like I said even though my team didn't do shit this year I couldnt be stop but thats why its a team sport.

T.I. #28 Wolverines .........

so you must of been one of the best for the north because if you throw in the south teams you are about 6 or 7 at best. I mean really speed is about all you got going bro. so "dont get it twisted"...lol if that aint talking trash i dont know what is man.. i state facts not fiction... and belive me bro... i aint no old man... and when i lay you out nest year.. ill be sure to remind you who i am...lol!

next*****

Mr. isom did you graduate high school, your spelling is horrible, and best believe you got a target on your back so you better hit the wieght room lil guy. Football players dont come from marion, get at you next yeara

Look I aint even got time to argue with anyone for your information my guy I did graduate and I got to ball state. Football is just some shit I do n my spare time and get your facts straight I aint even from marion so.... Get ya mind right will just see and like I said still one of the best hands down my opinion and you can have yours but Im done arguing and Sorry for the comments earlier its just I was mad cause I aint been on here in a while and see someone talkin crazy you feel me but imma be a man and say sorry for the harsh comments but I shouldnt even been brought up in anybodys convo you feel me. Also to the other got my weight is up and I can spell I probably was typing to fast and missed spelled some words my bad lol but like i said im in college and getting my degree in Sports Law thank you. Tommie Isom

Issom,

You thought about trying out for the BSU Cardinal team?

There's a new sheriff gonna be in town, so it might work to your advantage. If you're thinking about it you'll have to put yourself together by spring ball, there's no just showing up in the fall.

If anything, spring ball with a college program would give you an added advantage come summer semi-pro time if it's not your cup of tea.

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND IM FRIENDS WITH NATE AND QUALE SO I NEVER THOUGHT TO BUT I MIGHT GO AHEAD AND TRY MY GUY. HOPEFULLY IF I DO IT ALL WORKS OUT BUT YOU KNOW SCHOOL IS ALWAYS NUMBER 1

Tommie sometimes you have to let a hater do there job thats all they know how to do Not to be a ass but dont let them pull you down play your game and take what they give to you and get even. Take numbers and shake that shit off we all cant be the best but when your good they will talk bad about you always you have a lot of haters on your back. You must be as good as they said you are GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR Ill keep a eye on you to see what and how you do