supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEEF

Keith Maloy if you still visit this site, and Im sure that you do. I need you to get ahold of me either by phone or email. My phone took a poo and I lost all my numbers. Was wonderin if you were still thinkin bout throwin something together for the indoor tourney. By the way how is the weather up there,its gettin chilly down here I had to wear my sneakers today instead of my flip-flops.

P.S Evans you shouldnt be readin this you should be doin some curls er somethin!

Re: BEEF

We already have our team together, we don't have room for some washed up Linebacker. Don't be jealous that a 180lb. WR is stronger than you.

Yes I am still planning on it. Call me 765-691-0109.

Keith

Evans I still dont like you, and its not because you like men I feel that what a person does behind closed doors is their own business. And maybe I am washed up, but I can still lay you out sucka!!

2, if the old guys dont have ne room for, you are more than welcome to play in the tourney with the Phoenix. We got some good young talent that needs some hard nosed leadership. Give me a buzz about playing for me. 765-546-2002.

by the way did you ever get your pads back.

No I havent got anything back, a helmet and shoulder pads are the only things I would like to have back.If you have any idea where they moght be let me know or try and get them back for me. My phone number is still the same. As far as playin with yall its a posibility.

Hey Beef what team are you putting in this? I know the Raiders arent playing in this since we are working on getting the new team all set and things like that but i would be interested in playing in the indoor tourny and i know some Raiders that would be interested.Give me a call at 419-302-5303 Bryant Hensley. I will talk to some guys just tell me how many u may want and positions. I know Brandon Meyer would play for you lol, and Neil will bring the JagerBombs!!

Henry took all the pads, except for a few. Ill see if I can get um back for you. ill give you a buzz here soon. have fun in your damn flipflops!!

2 i do have your pads and danny has that silver helmet

maloy!! i'm interested if at all possible... let me know if i can join your team for this.

-phil

Hey Keith...If you need an announcer type person for this, let me know. I need an excuse to come back close to home.(Greenville).You know I can at least get most of the names right. And did you see the news today. The RCA Dome is no more. I hate to see it gone but that little sound proof booth they shoved me into to announce your Warriors championship game sure won't be missed.

All you guys need to work on your traps they are pathetic! And I might be slightly interested in this little reunion. Do some shrugs and take N.O. Xplode!

Burnside

Hey Beef me and patterson are in for the indoor tourney if you put something together.

Good to see you are still thinking F-ball 2!!! I'm only playing indoors if I don't have to play o-line again (It's Boring). Little Boz wants to play but someone will have to fly him in from ND. Can't wait for a DCW reunion party at the Fort.

i just saw sheen here at the mall in piqua...

Whats up Boz, I hope this thing comes together I too am ready for a lil reunion. Im gonna have to fly in for that weekend myself. I have talked to a guy down here in Orlando bout playing for a team but they start in January, dont know if I will be in football shape by then, but I think Im gonna give it a shot. It sure dont feel like Christmas Eve down here its 81 friggin degrees today.But Merry Christmas to all anyway!

Hey you might be counting Pistol and me in with you guys, probably Big Joe. Im going to try my hardest to get a Richmond team. But it just might be to early, there is alot of interest over here, but most dont have the equipment. so hopefully there is room for us.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Whats up all.I would love to play if any spots

receiver for you if you have room Beef...260-223-4798...i have some talented players with me too.