supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I.F.L. Allstar Game Film...

I have finished the I.F.L. Allstar game film. It is now available to all who want a copy. The cost of the dvd's will be $15.00. The game is on multiple dvd's. I will only send this video to those who reply by e-mail. Once I recieve payment I will send out the dvd's.

Mitchell Frantz
Elkhart Shamrock
elkhartshamrock@yahoo.com

Re: I.F.L. Allstar Game Film...

your crazy man.

Just watched this Mitch you did a great job. Practice film was funny, game film was one of the best i have seen.....
The only thing that was not on the film was the Beer Bong......(Kurt 36)
If you where in the game you should buy one, you will like it.

Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka's

Was that your final game big man? Would hate to see a legend ride off into the sunset....but understand age gets the best of all of us at some point.

For those who would like a copy of the game film I need your jersey number & which team you played for.

Thank You

Mitchell Frantz
Elkhart Shamrock

hi, i tried contacting you through the shamrock email and it was returned undeliverable, i would like a copy of the game, my email is buddywackett72@hotmail.com, i played left tackle for the north team for the mustangs 69, thanks for contacting me back,

he prolly didn't get back to you because you are a loser hahahahahahahah go CUTTERS 2008 I.F.L. CHAMPShahahahahahahh sorry as mustangs and whats his name sunshine. lmao.

lol........I know I shouldn't comment on this, but I am going to anyway. Congrats to the cutters on their championship, but I don't know that I would say winning by one point with 19 seconds to go in the game would make them THAT much better than the mustangs. The funny thing is, is that, I know this can't be a cutter football player anyway. So just sit on the the sidelines and talk, talk, talk. At least, thats what the TOUGH GUYS do anyway, right.