supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casting Football Players for TV Series

We are a cable television series searching for real guys to go head-to-head with professional football and basketball players. If you believe you have the skill, strength, speed and agility to posterize or tackle a pro, then go to http://pvjcasting.webs.com to download an application, shoot your video and get back in the game!

Get moving, because the deadline for submissions is Friday, January 16, 2009! Competitors must be legal U.S. residents, 21 years or older, and have had no prior professional sports experience. If you have any questions, drop us a line at: pvjcasting@gmail.com.

Re: Casting Football Players for TV Series

hey gross there callin u out! lol go get some!

Jimmy Johnson this is your time to rise to fame. Your chance at the lime light. Soldier Up!!!!

It't this the show Pro vs Joe on Spike TV?

...more like schmos vs joes. All they have are washed up nobodys vs decent athletes that never quite made it big. But who am I to hate if I could be on the show I probly would in a minute.

I wonder if the need a washed up player type who now is the PA announcer? I can do a good imitation of that old fart from "Little Giants", and I bet with some work I could do Rob Schneider from "Un-necessary Roughness". Or better yet "..your looking live at Texas Stadium in Irving Texas and I am Brent Mussburger"...Well,,,maybe not.

That's funny...I've seen Andre Reed and Jerry Rice on that show. Washed up???? Randy Couture and Kevin Greene...I think they were pretty damn good at what they did/do.

Ya I dont think hes seen the show Ive seen Hershal Walker,Ray Allen,Ricky Williams,Oscar De Lahoya,Chris Carter,Charles Oakley, and more that I cant remember if those guys didnt make where is it that your supposed to make it to.