supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CARDIO

The cardio at butler is at 8:30 right?

Re: CARDIO

it was stupid clod today but we got some good work in.

Its after the new year, so all you guys that keep saying you'll do it after the new year, its time to put up or shut up. NO MORE EXCUSES. You're already down a few and catching up is a bitch. Let's see you out there Sundays at 9 am.

To the guys that have been out there, mad props, it isn't easy or everyone would do it. Way to challenge yourself and get better. No more excuses, let's get it on.

Yea all you fatties, time to get your butts going.

THAT GOOD TO KNOW THAT WE ARE GETTIG STARTED I HAVE THINGS GOING ON AT MY JOB BUT I WILL TRY TO GET OUT THERE AND SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON

Darrin,

Are you gonna play with us on the Generals? I might sound mushy, but I don't care. I missed playing with all my old buddies. You guys coming over here with the Generals makes me all happy. This is going to be the best year of football yet! Old friends and new friends.

P.S. I am off some meds that kept me calm, it doesn't take hardly anything to get me mad now. Everybody knows that is when I play my best. This is going to be a fun year!!!!!!!!

hey evil...are you gonna play with the generals all year this time or if you "hurt yourself" again are you gonna "retire" and join another team. i went up against you and man, you aint that good just real fat man..so give it up.. about the only person you trying to convince is yourself. gl to the rest of the REAL generals players...

You forgot I am also ugly!