supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
North Central Indiana Teams & Lower michigan

Any teams in North Central Indiana or Lower Michigan having any meetings anytime soon if so please post.

Re: North Central Indiana Teams & Lower michigan

hey grod- Tri-countyraiders 4o mins from fort wayne are having a try out jan24th in Celina ohio!

Thinking about playing agian Mr. G. Rod?

titans meeting is jan 17th at 6pm at laville high school

One of our teams the Michigan Demons Britain Michigan.
Contact info
Brian Hall
Phone: (517)442-6304
EMail: Demons109Football@yahoo.com

Re: North Central Indiana Teams & lower Michigan

Battle Creek Blaze - USFA members

We'll be playing our home games at Athens HS, less than 30 miles from the IN border.

www.battlecreekblaze.org has the necessary information linked for player/prospects.

Happy New Year.

I am thinking about it as long as i can get my leg functioning properly again. Whats your plans Moose. Aren't gonna be mad at me if we end up playing together are you?

I don't like being hit by you, so, I find that if your on my team, I don't have to worry about that.

I'm a woose moose why don't you like to get hit by me?
I just like to use proper form.

You and I have to stay together. I need you to onside kick. The only time it worked last year was we were together. You put any thought into staying green this year?

Staying green has been a big thought. I just talked to Mitch a little while after the new year and he is going to get ahold of me.

You and I have been on three diffrent teams the past three years, and a little stability is what I am looking for. And, honestly, towards the end of last year, I really started having some physical problems as well. I really want to be a coach, and run an offense. With the exception of the Horn's, there has never been a real offensive coach on our teams. The past two years, you and are are 1-19, and I don't think that is a accident. I think that if you have someone to step into that role, lay down the law as to how this is going to run, and get some consistency, you start winning some games. How about you take the defense, and I take the offense, and go from there.

well maybe in 2010 that might be a possibility if you don't mind coming out too New Carlisle