supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COACH K.C. and the STAMPEDE

I am still looking forward to joing your squad; please hit me up if you have any workouts going........3176027640.......I had surgery 2 months ago and ready2go!!!

Re: COACH K.C. and the STAMPEDE

Thomas,

Everyone you played with on the Dragons is playing with the Generals. JT is the head coach. Give him a call.

we dont need thomas, he didnt play on the dragons and we will already have some good ends

Thomas,

Not all the dragon players went to the Generals. Quite a few of the dragons defensive players played with the Pirates last year and will continue with us this year. So if your looking to play with a few of your old teammates, check us out.

John Jackson
General Manager, Pirates
765-744-6433

your right not all the dragons, but the only ones you have that matter are justin and devon. rest of your team is terrible. play us in preseason and back it up if you think otherwise

Lets stop all this talk before JT makes us do more cardio in practice. Look each person has there own thoughts on other players, Keep them to yourself and move on. We don't need anything negative. Thomas wish you the best of luck in all you do. As for the pirates and JJ, For some reason every time the dragons name is posted on here you respond with something. So maybe a preseason game with the Generals is a good idea. You have some personal issue with them and JT and you might want to try an settle it on the filed. I know JT very well and he is not one to keep poking at. A few days in the mental ward is worth it to him to prove a point.

I have seen both the Pirates and Generals play. With the old and new talent the Generals have, It would be very tough for the Pirates to win. Unless, the got a lot of new talent this year. The only way to settle it is on the field!

I don't need anyone to speak for me. Woody Hope you have a great season with the stampede. Good luck to the Pirates. If you want a preseason game just hit us up and we can make it happen, If not no worries good luck next year.

What was said that warranted that? I saw Thomas ( a player that is being recruited by good team) get a rejection from the same team that was recruiting him. I decided to take the opportunity to recruit him.

This had nothing to do that was negative about the Pirates. Plus for everyone information JT and I have talked and put the pass behind us. ITs all good now.

As far as pre-season games I am waiting to find out what the league schedule is going to be for the MFL. Once I do, I'll talk to my board and coaches and we will be making contacts as needed.

Good Luck to JT at the Generals, and good luck to all teams in the 2009 season.

For the record, Woody did play with the Dragons in 07. He's a good talent. Woody, I know you'll make your own mind up.

As for Dragons playing for Generals, not everyone is coming over. There are a few, mostly offensive. Players can play wherever they want who cares. We will handle our business and you all can handle yours. We will welcome most old Dragons to the Generals if they choose to.

Oh yes, this is gonna be a great season....Josh I hear you are strappin those pads off once more....im glad to hear it...you know i love you guys and you know i mean that from the bottom of my heart....To all of you guys out there spewing nothin but ignorance, please stop, this does nothin for the game....and stop with all of this THE DRAGONS.....its THE GENERALS they are a family unit, they are doin what they need to do in order to get ready to make alot of noise in the IFL looking for it to end with a shot at a championship, so i suggest you all do the same I know thats what we are doing...Good luck to all those players that play for the love of the game, and to those that dont, please just quit....oh JT....Hows that ring bro?

Are the Stampede even coming back this year. I have heard that there won't be a team next year.

Mc Pirates...bro you got some nerve saying the stampede rejected AB..if you dont know the facts, with all do respect, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!...if word has it right the stampede might not be coming back due to lack of players and coaching experience. 1 true coach(kc) cant do it all by himself. g/l to all next season..

Got some nerve? Really?

3 post from this thread. from new general "we dont need thomas"

I am not making this stuff up.

Mc i apologize, i thought you were talking about the stampede. g/l next season

Hope you guys are jokeing about Gronberg playing again. He sucks! You better make him pass out the water cause all I seen him do is jump thru the air like superman at nothing. And did I say HE SUCKS

AB was talking to the Stampede, not the Generals. The Stampede never said anything about him.

Jimmy Johnson start prep-ing now.. Gronberg wants your spot..

Please, if youre gonna say I suck, please put your name and team and number if you even play. I'll be talking to ya Dre. Good luck this year.

John Brinkman

Its me Josh!! 694-8010