supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Indoor Tourney

What's the word?

Re: Indoor Tourney

Hey guys We had our call out meeting we have it scheduled for march 20th through the 22nd. We are getting the rules around it will be very similar to the rules from last year, it will be 8 on 8. Each team will have a 25 man roster and only 18 dress a game. The owner is getting the budget around for the tournament, so we will know what the cost will be per team. We will have 8 teams total and I beleive it will be double elimination. If you have contacted Todd we will be getting back to you here very soon.

Hell yeah Ill be marking my callendar fo sho, im ready to hit dammit

I know yall are still workin out the details for this, but do you have any idea what time the championship game will be played on sunday. Im flying in from Orlando and need to know about what time so I can make ticket arrangements.Im really lookin forward to this, Ive played in it every year you've had it, and its a damn good time. Thanks

Hey 2 im guessing it will be sunday around noon. Im not sure. Im just hoping we have a good turn out and alot of good clean fun. I have been looking forward to this since Todd and i started talking about it.

I thank you sir! Yall should try and put somethin together where all the players can meet up somewhere and put back a few cold ones saturday night. Just a thought.

We will get something going. We have talked about doing something like that. We are having another meeting sunday night to get more details ironed out. Who are you play for 2? If anyone else has any ideas just post them we want to make this fun for everyone.

Free hotel accomodations!!

Hopefully with it being later there are going to be more teams interested. Try calling around to local Coaches and see if you can get 12 to 16 teams like the first year.

Warrior LOL ya right. We have several teams interested in playing it should be a great turn out.

I didnt play at all last year except the tourney you guys had, but I use to play for the DC Warriors before somebody quit on us.Just playin Beef!

Beef I know me and Pistol r wanting to play in it with you guys, give one of us a call if you want us in.

2...playin, is that what you called it!?!? Hahaha... I did enjoy playing against you though, good times!

Oh, and why on earth would you leave the warmth of florida to come back to the climate that never sleeps? I love the season changes and hunting, but if I were living somewhere I could run around in my man-thong all year round, it'd be hard to make the trip back north!

Hoss-a-Fross whats up man, been waitin on ya to chime in. Believe me the weather is cool but Orlando pretty much sucks ass, some of the rudest damn people. Im only here for school and my ass is goin back home where people are semi-normal. Its gonna take a lil more than some cold weather to keep from playin in that tourney. GOOD TIMES! You just be ready to do some drinkin!!!

Hey guys if there are any other teams interested in playing in this tournament please let us know Football@classiccitycenter.com its a great time and a lot of fun. We should have more information on who will be involved, team fees, rules, and general information this up coming weekend.

Whats the word?

Like to know some more info cost roster size legal formations motions plays and what not.

Hey guys This is what i know for sure the cost will be 400-500 per team each team gets a 25 man roster and 18 dress a game. It may seem like alot but we have to pay for ref's, and there are alot of other side costs involved. I know last year there was a prize for the winning team. As for formations im not sure i know last year we did not allow WR's to be in motion when the ball is snapped. Other than that im pretty sure the rules are the same as indoor football rules. Todd has been working all weekend so we did not get a chance to talk. We are still looking for more teams as of right now there are 6 teams that want to play. We would like to make it 8.

Just wonderin if there was anything new to report on this indoor football extravaganza. Bought my plane ticket a couple days ago. Seems like its been forever since Ive strapped on the pads with my ole Warrior brothers. Ready to get with it!

We still have 6 teams at the present time we can roll with 6 if we have too. I should have more info this weekend the owner and i are sitting down with the rules and going to get everything ready. All i have to say is you guys better watch out for the Crush we are a new team and we have a new coach. I look forward to playing the Warrior's again, it should be a good time.

Hey Guys we has 7 teams in the tournament so far it will be a double elimination tournament. We are looking for one more team to play. Let us know if you are interested. We also have the rules available just email us and we can forward them to you or leave your email address on the site and we will email you the info.

Who's your new coach?

Kevin Kraner, we have really switched the program around it should be interesting. Are you guys playing in the tournament?

Lets go teams. This is not on New Years weekend. This in not in the offseason. Most teams are starting practice by this time. Get a team together and be a part of something.

no shit lets get it goin have a good time and light some people up

Hey guys we still needing one more team if you need info or have any other questions. Contact us at Football@classiccitycenter.com as of right now there are 7 teams.

We still need one more team guys.