supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2009 INTERSTATE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

We are pleased to announce the addition of the Greencastle Golden Knights, Noble County Wolfpack, Southside Cobras and Tri-County Raiders to the Interstate Football League for the 2009 season.

We would like to welcome these fine organizations to our league and look forward to an exciting and competitive 2009 season!

2009 Teams:

Classic City Crush
Elkhart Shamrock
Greencastle Golden Knights
Indiana Cutters
Indiana Generals
Kosciusko County Mustangs
Mercer County Cougars
Noble County Wolfpack
Southside Cobras
Tri-County Raiders

Best of luck and health to everyone this year!

Eric Rozens
erozens@sbcglobal.net
President
Interstate Football League
www.interstatefootballleague.com

Photobucket

Re: 2009 INTERSTATE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

What happened to the blazers and the warriers?

I heard the Blazer went to the GIFL

Blazers are in the GIFA. Im not sure about that other team.

According to the USFA website both the Miami Valley Warriors and the Southwest Ohio Blazers joined the USFA for the 2009 season.

what happen with the wranglers

the wranglers are the tri county raiders along with a ton of improvements. good luck raiders!

The Raiders i believe are the old wranglers

a few guys from the Wranglers started the Tri county raiders. We are totaly diffremt than the wranglers, maybe some similar faces but for the most part we are all new. New coaching staff new look new field "we hope!",many new players.Deffinatley new team rules and all new attitudes!

Southside Cobras ,where are you located at southside of indy or what?

I hope the new attitudes arent to different, yall were pretty cool kats. Prolly one of the classiest teams Ive played against. YAGERBOMBS!!!

The Southside Cobras are going to be located in Johnson County

no the fun and passion will be there 2 and u know if we run into u sometime we are doing a jagerr bomb or 10 lol! The attitude i am talking about is leadership and team dedication!Afetr games drinking i believe is in our team rules, all players must read and sign.Just putting this out there we will be a completly diffrent kinnda team on the field than ever before! I wanna thank the IFL. for voting us in and looks to be are very exciting upcoming season! Good Luck to all teams..

Foga
what happened to playing in columbus?

Kurt

Right now it is a back up. John wants specific dates, before he will commit to something.

The Warriors have joined the USFA. Best of luck to all of the IFL teams - great league with a lot of good guys! It would be nice to set something up with some of you guys in the preseason... If interested, contact Brent Lewis at: Blewis1084@woh.rr.com ... We are currently setting up our preseason schedule.... And yes, we are open to travelling.

I see that the Mercer County Cougars are still in the IFL. I would like to know if you guys are taking new players this year? I know myself and maybe some others from Randolph County are looking for a home, you can reach me at krisbosworth@ymail.com

i just wanna say that Kurt is a bum.....lol

Why are you looking at Kurt's bum? oh wait you said Kurt is a bum. Now it makes sense.

No you said it right...he is always looking at Kurts bum!!

damn! dre i never knew

damn it Kurt i didnt think that you would be able to find out so soon...i tried to hide it all season but i just couldnt take it any longer.....you have the most amazin buns of steel.....lol
and i just love Richard Simmons as well...lmao