supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The IFL is up for grabs for the first time in 4 years....

Rumor has it that Bobby Burton Rodney Harvey Dan Eason Kyle Harbaugh Kurt Engleking Sean Foley Justin Carter
Mike Cameron and other former IFL all stars and Champions are no longer involved in the league....

Is there any truth to this?

Wisdom

Re: The IFL is up for grabs for the first time in 4 years....

...now the mustangs have a chance

What about Izzy or Lee Becton. Some hellified players on the cutters. And no matter what anyone says i tackled Becton for a safety whether there was a flag thrown or not. My highlight playing against former Notre Dame player that i enjoyed watching and respected. And Mr. Wisdom where do you get your info and Maybe they are just not with the Cutters. But still playing in the IFL. When they get on here and so i so im not gonna believe it. Just some more talk.

G-ROD
If I'm wrong I will cut off my left arm and youtube it!

Ah yes and I declare silly season officially open.

It usually starts about this time of year when the temps reach -10 and everyone is sick of being inside and the few brain cells we football players have left will start to go crazy. A classic case of cabin fever. And this is just the beginning I am sure of it.

By March, the Cutters will have folded and the Chargers are brought back to life, the Patriots era will fall and the tri-state titans will merge with the bearcats once again. The blitz get a website, the cardinals get a new special coach. The Panthers will have change their name, their home field and move to yet another league. The Generals will join the NAFL, the wildcats start to purr, and the stampede will make a lot of noise. There will be yet another 3 teams started within the city of Indy and yet will not outnumber the amount of teams within an half hour of the ohio-indiana line and there will yet be any team in south-eastern indiana. The Pirates will be predicted to go 0-11 next year and the Wolverines to win the national championship. The Tornadoes will become an NFL expansion team, Charlie Wise will be coaching the Shamrock, and Mustangs will schedule a game with the Mustangs and time will stand still. And most of all the IFL and MFL will all merge into a super league under the GIFA.

Yep you heard it here first.

So again I declare the silly season officially open... Egh ... Whats up Doc.

Mr. Rabbit
you are the only one here not speaking the truth...
You probably dont even know these guys nor play in this league therefore you are full of rabbit poop! If you want to know the truth call these guys out and see for yourself.

MEDIA WISDOM

MR.RABBIT
AND THE REASON FOR THE TOPIC IS THEY HAVE BEEN APART OF THE LAST 4 IFL CHAMPIONSHIPS AND ARE NO LONGER IN THE LEAGUE
WISDOM

Could be true. Some of the things I didnt believe started as a thread like this, like the Broncos closing up shop.

...EXACTLY!!! MY NAME WOULDN'T BE WISDOM IF THERE WEREN'T TRUTH BEHIND IT! WOHAHAHA

WISDOM

I am not on here saying your rumor isn't true, but I am pretty sure that Mike Cameron played with the dragons before, which mean he wouldn't have been apart of the broncos and their championships, his championship came with the dragons. JC, I am pretty sure he only played the last year with the the broncos. Yes all these men have won championships, but not all of the them the last 4 years of the IFL.

MR. GROSS
MIKE CAMER0N PLAYED FOR THE CUTTERS LAST YEAR.
DAN EASON AND JUSTIN CARTER PLAYED FOR BOTH THE 07 BRONCOS AND THE 08 CUTTERS. BOBBY KURT AND RODNEY WERE APART OF THE LAST 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS. KYLE HARBAUGH WAS WITH THE BRONCOS FOR THE 3PEAT.
JUST THE FACTS

WISDOM

Yeah, thats right, you made it sound like they all played together all 4 years, it doesn't really matter. I hope what you are saying is not true, I enjoyed playing against those guys.

Mike Cameron is playing for the Generals. As for the rest best of luck to you and hope to see you guys bring home a 5th championship.

NO GUARANTEES
NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE PLAYING UNTIL THEY PLAY! WHEREVER THESE GUYS GO THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOLLOWS...

Well 1St off mr.foley who cares if your on any1's team or not. did you even start this year? 2nd the other names you said. your not even on the same level as them. and if im wrong ill cut of my leg and you tub it

El Debarge is a better artist than Billy Ocean.

Neither of them can hold a candle to Lionel Ritchie.

Lionel Ritchie couldn't hold Stevie Wonder's jock.

And Ray Charles was in Blue Brothers.

Well, I don't know. El Debarge was pretty talented.

Here are my preseason rankings for singers Mr Hatter!!
1: Ray Charles
2: Stevie Wonder
3: Lionel Richie
4: JAMES INGRAM...forgot about him!
5: Billy Ocean-Get out of my dreams, get into my car!!
6: El Debarge

You can't argue with this!! This is an iron clad lock!! It's f'n money...it's money! There is NOOOO way anyone could argue!

Rumor i believe are true. I hear that they are joining back with the Tornados in the NAFL. 3 of the 5 played with the first Tornados. Milk Shake Man who played TE was a beast in the IFL and started and was names All-Nafl for that league as well as the light skinned saftey they had was on that 3peat bunch. Cant blame Kurt, Bobby or Harvey for wanting to play with the best competition.

Okay lets begin with some history on these people.
Sean Foley, Kurt Engelking, and Kyle Harbaugh have only been South Central Broncos. All on the 3-peat teams. Rodney Harvey was on the 3-peat teams, but started in Madison county and played for the Tornados. Dan Eason was a first year player on the third championship. Mark Stephens started with the Tornados the was with the Broncos for the 3-peat. JC and Terry Moore were on the Broncos last championship and came from the Sabres and CI Bears.Finally Bobby Burton was with the Broncos both as Morgan County and South Central and spent 2 years with the Tornados.
Finally no player has really made a decision on where they are going to play. everything is just speculation until the season begins.
Anything else I can clear up let me know.

Does this outfit make me look fat?

Yes. You are officially a fatty boombalatty. How are the injuries Hatter? Give me a call.

I have one more question. If there is a town law that say men can not shave their own faces. They must go to the town barber. Who shaves the barbers face?

The Barber's wife . I hope he is faithful though, because she will have a blade to his throut every night.

Nope not the barbers wife. I'll give you a hint. "No MAN in the town can shave their own faces. So who shaves the barber."

The Barber is a woman and doesn't shave her face

someone should take their razor and chop them both up into little pieces and put them in the little glass jars of cleansing solution.

Wolf is correct the town barber is a woman

But the female barber needed to shave. WOW can you say bearded lady. HooHA

no foga the Barber did not need to shave thats the mind trick to it.

We have to consider all possibilities. You never know what people will say.

I got a wee bit o pain in the gulliver, mum.

You should get those checked out too

he needs no doctor... he needs some alcohol

Dr. Kurts remedy for anything that ails ya, TALL BOY BUDS!!!

40oz of Colt 45 never hurt anybody.......along w/ a Black n Mild......"Good Ta Go"

I don't think it's wide open, it's pretty clear who the best team is.

Wow....Riding nuts aren't we. They happen to play on good teams. Since I played with them before. How could you forget Izzy, Lee, Dre, Jakeen, & the entire O-Line. No sacks remember. They were key additions but not the team. As a matter of fact only Rodney was a full time starter for the Cutters.

Are the cutters expected to have everyone back this? Or did they loose a few players?

Are the cutters expected to have everyone back this year? Or did they loose a few players?

actually cameron started every game too at inside. izzy got his ring and is retiring, only thing missing in his career(a ring) was accomplished. also have heard lee is not making drive from carmel anymore either. but theres no doubt about it, the team will be good again. coach clink is to good. and seriously the qb has been sacked

and jakeen is also done. thats a fact

My point exactly! All those players contributed, but there is enough talent to make a run again.(You are right about Cameron). Jakeen, Lee, & Izzy will be missed more than all those players put together. Jakeen & Izzy scored 90% of all points.

why does it burn when i pee?

Your pee may be tainted with pancake batter.

Word is Cutters are folding.

OG75
ARE YOU SAYING THAT THEY WOULD HAVE WON IT ALL WITHOUT ALL THE KEY ADDITIONS? HOW WAS THE CUTTERS D BEFORE THE EMERGENCE OF DAN JC RODNEY KURT MIKE AMONG OTHERS? DID THEY GIVE UP 46 POINTS OR LESS LIKE THE TEAM DID THIS PAST YEAR? ENJOY THE UPCOMING YEAR REBUILD REGROUP THESE THINGS HAPPEN EVERY YEAR! WE SHALL SEE IF THOSE PLAYERS WERE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN THE PLAYOFFS.
TELL US WHAT YOU BELIEVE THIS YEARS OUTCOME WILL BE.
DO YOU THINK THE CUTTERS WILL REPEAT? ARE YOU A CUTTER?
WISDOM

I SAID THEY WERE KEY ADDITIONS TO A ALREADY GOOD TEAM. LETS BREAK THIS DOWN. RODNEY & CAMERON WERE STARTERS. BOBBY PLAYED FB & HARDLY TOUCHED THE FIELD OR ROCK. DAN, KURT, & JC WERE ROLE PLAYERS. WE THE CUTTERS ARE A TEAM, NO INDIVIDUALS. AS A MATTER OF FACT THERE WERE OTHER PLAYERS THAT PLAYED FOR OTHER TEAMS, LEAGUES, & STATES BEFORE COMING TO THE CUTTERS & HAD JUST AS MUCH IMPACT AS THOSE GUYS. NO HARD FEELINGS TO THOSE GUYS BUT THEY WERE APART OF THE TEAM & NOT THE TEAM.

"LETS BREAK THIS DOWN. RODNEY & CAMERON WERE STARTERS. BOBBY PLAYED FB & HARDLY TOUCHED THE FIELD OR ROCK. DAN, KURT, & JC WERE ROLE PLAYERS"

SO YOU DONT WANT THESE PLAYERS BACK?

IF YOU WANT TO EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS THIS WAY MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR EX-TEAMMATES YOUR NAME.

AND HALF OF YOUR SQUAD WOULDNT HAVE STARTED IF IT WERENT FOR THE FACT THAT THESE GUYS COULDNT TRAVEL TO PRACTICE RELIGOUSLY LIKE THE GEEK SQUAD THAT DID
START!

IVE PLAYED WITH ALL THESE GUYS AND I WOULD START AN 11 MAN TEAM AND COME KICK YOUR A$$ BY 50 IF YOU EVEN SCORED!
WISDOM

Like I stated WE ARE A TEAM!!!! I have no ill feelings toward those guys. But I hate when people say oh"these guys made the team" Thats crazy & I bet you they will tell you the same. We are a TEAM. I would gladly welcome them back. You are worse than the media, twisting & picking at simple sh*t. They were apart of a GOOD TEAM. PERIOD!

THEY MADE AN ALRIGHT TEAM...CHAMPIONSHIP CALLIBER
3LOSSES IN THE MFL!
BOTTOM LINE!!
WISDOM

Get Off They D*ck. Do You Have A "Go Bobby!"T-Shirt. A "Dan Is The Man" Hat. "Kurt Make Me Hurt" Panties. Go put on your Rodney Red Lipstick, grab your pom poms & start SUKN.

DONT MAKE THIS THREAD NASTY IT SHOWS YOUR WEAKNESS

Stop Cheerleading!

I like butter and syrup. Who like butter and syrup?

That post(above) is FUNNY. LOL

i like butter and syrup......
but i like the madhatter more!

Ok this is a funny thread and the posts are all over the place. First off lets get this out there the Cutters will be a 5 and 5 team at best I'm thinking 4-6 but might give them the benefit of the doubt and go with 5-5.
The defense was tough all year???
well yes they allowed a low number of points until the play-offs started then they showed their true colors.
Fact is Mustangs should be wearing those rings what would the outcome have been if the Stangs would have just ran the ball every down on that last series????
Fact on players leaving.
It is a fact that Kurt, Dan and all the stars that came last year are leaving, Isreal got his long over due ring, and Lee was ready to leave at the end of last season.
Fact the defense was lost most of the time last year didn't understand the schemes and had it not been for Kurt, Rodney and the on field leadership and free lancing would have been a shambles.
Fact
On offense they were so predicable no real deep threats ( I know what about Gilmore ) they never opened up the offense until they needed it stop the run and they are done ( look at the generals game )

It is silly to think that this team will be close to the caliber of last years championship team, they are a simple team and easy to figure out and you all will see that they will be a very average team in 09 that is if they even play the season.
If Vegas was putting a line on them it would be 5-1 that they don't field a team

So who is the frontrunner of the league then? Does anyone know which players are leaving for sure & where they are going. With all this hype, can't wait for the season to start. Im goin out on a limb, but I think the Generals played this team down to the wire(BAD WEATHER) & I pick them to win it all!

this is just my guess on the people leaving or not playing at all-
lee becton isreal thompson bobby burton dan eason rodney harvey jahkeem gilmore aaron white-QB justin carter mike cameron bruce rochell that little brotha named willie i forget his last name and me....
nobody knows what jmack and heath are doing...

and the foleys

Kurt where are you going? Do you know where everyone else is going?

ill probably end up in Hell... those other guys can tell you where they are going... or you can call me.nvae

I go where my boys go!! so i will be there with you!! lol

Sooooooo.....Generals gonna be the team to beat in the ifl? what about them and the patriots or one of the top teams in the mfl get it on in the pre-season? I was on the shamrocks web site and see they are playin the cardinals, can we get some more ifl vs. mfl games or are teams in the ifl tryin to take easy win games in the pre-season?

Get Off They D*ck. Do You Have A "Go Bobby!"T-Shirt. A "Dan Is The Man" Hat. "Kurt Make Me Hurt" Panties. Go put on your Rodney Red Lipstick, WOW THATS GREAT, i JUST GOT MY KURTS HURT ME PANTIES YESTERDAY.

hester do those panties come in 3X?

wow....this site is crazy....lol