supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Team on the SouthEast side

If you want to ball out this year let us know we have a core team ready to get pay back on the bearcats and pirates. also any player from the stampede is more then welcome we still got love 4 yall

Re: New Team on the SouthEast side

There will be no payback. From what I know, you are only going to have a big fat loss again this year! Remember, not only are you starting a "new team", the teams you so call giving a payback have stayed together and have built on what they already had. So before you open your computer mouths, look at what happened with the stampede?? They fell apart and had a very long car ride home after their unsportsman like loss against the bearcats. See you next year pussies

I will welcome the new team and look forward to keeping some quality players in the South Division.
I hope the last post wasn't posted by a pirate player and from the tone of the end of the e-mail I do not believe it was.

I enjoy a little bit of competitive banter and know its all in fun. So here's a bit back:

Dictionary: Affliction: Noun:
1. A condition of pain, suffering, or distress.
2. A cause of pain, suffering, or distress.

Interesting team name I assume it the 2 def. and not the first. Altho it would be ironic if it ends up being the first and not the second.
All in fun
Good luck to you all and see you on the field.

JJ-(not posting every 10 secs. but I try to pick up the pace... )

Bearcats i'll just start this now. Please stay off these messageboards. If that was one of our players I apologize. The Stampede played a hell of a game and I don't want to take anything away from that. Good luck with your new team.

Jake Neumann
Ohio River Bearcats

i am going to say it like this this julian pitts #89 to whomever it may concern running that mouth extra downs and some bullshit is how i see it but you right you but dont talk bad about my squad future past or present if u want holla at me we can handle it YA dig whats up to the affliction kick they ass this year

Right on JU JU whoever posted that is gay yeah we lost last year in the semi final game but it was a good hard fought game you feel me , also i speak for everyone it is def. 2 pirates lol , ju ju who are you ridein out if ? j/w good luck to you on whatever you do oh yeah anyone trying to start working out let us know. a few of us have been hungry since the bearcats lost so get your game up mfl

Is 54 your IQ or your cell block?
Affliction, I have some real questions for you:

Who's your coach?

Where's your home field?

You have a logo and team colors?

Do you have a website?

How many players do you have for the 2009 year?

nah 54 is my numbers dude , thats real cute cell block? anyway we have plenty of players so get your weight up see you this spring locked and loaded

I think this team will pull together better then the stampede , there's alot of team players w/ tons of exp. also willing to do whatever it takes to win, i have a feeling this team will be around for a while.

GO AFFLICTION !!!!!!!!!!!

Who is running this team?

Terry O'Dell , Rumor J.Goode, j.Cox . who's asking? are you trying to ball out w/ us

I take it that you are applying for membership in the MFL?

I am looking to play for a team in the Indy erea. Do you have a website? What league are you in? Where do you play your home games? What are your team colors? Who are your coaches? These are some of the questions I have. you can email me @ krunk81@live.com
thank you.

Is this the same Krunk that played for the Dragons?

First off no one from this orginization needs to post anything negative about any other teams in the MFL.Last year is the past lets look forward to the future.The Bearcats and the Pirates are good teams that come to play every game every down.So if anyone from this team has negative comments keep them to yourself this is not the way to start anything.Anyways let me answer some questions yes we are looking to join the MFL,yes we have a logo,yes we have a homefield,yes we have a website that will be ready in a couple weeks for those who no making a website takes a little time when you work 50+ hours a week and are doing it yourself.I will give full details in a few weeks after the league meeting.Good luck to all this season and lets keep the negativity to a minimum.Especially from this team.

I seem to have missed a few questions team colors white jerseys with maroon pants. Our logo is the same as the seminoles. If you want to know anymore about the team email me at terryo263@yahoo.com

So who's all on the team form last year? Yall no we should of won last year, i still feel like Kc was wrong for breakin up tha team you feel me. If i play these year it will be with the Affliction

J.Cross - CB

I have email both the Pirates and Affliction and no one has emailed me back. You say you want players but you sure don't show it. Thank you to the Generals coach for the email & phone call. I guess i have made my choice.
Oh and "IF" we play you guys, you will wish you emailed me back!

You e-mailed me? I am sorry but I never got it. My e-mail has changed and is no longer john.jackson@mcpirates.com
it is now mcpirates@gmail.com
IT seems I forgot to change it.

Please if you wish you can e-mail me again or contact me at 765-744-6433

bigGoode54@yahoo.com - iam one of the co-owners on the Affliction. first of all whats your background w/ football H/S/ collage / Semi-pro ?
Well i hope you the best on the team choose you make.
E-Mail me and i can give you all the info on practice and workouts K

J.Goode

O'Dell lol your a pussy how many times did you get put on your ass ? shit you didnt even make it to the game was you scared of the bearcats ?lol i guess we will see if you can run a team . and when you fall dont be jumping on ship w/ the stampede oh wait your scared of the MSFL

Oh Yeah Goode 54 (93) are you up O'dells ass now day ? i thought your noise was Brown lol j/k Hit me up

#50 Red

I will be emailing you today. John your right I did have the wrong email for you.
I have played HS/COLLEGE/PRO football.

Jay, what's up with this if shit? Bring your ass out and play some ball.

Morris

Jay if u want to play this season e-mail me terryo263@yahoo.com or call 698-4065

Jay, hey man go out its with everyone on defense from last year pretty much, i wont be there but there are some good new editions. So.. with that said go home..tie some pillows to a chair, and work on tackeling!!! Hold it down man, i expect double digit ints, cause u know morris isnt getting any!

hey o'dell...man you know im bad about phone calls and i lost your number and ive been soo busy with doing what im about to tell you that i havent been able to call coxy. but i wont be able to play for you my brother like i wanted to. ill be leaving for the army on tuesday feb 3rd bro. but i do have some paperwork for you that i will get to you or coxy maybe somehow. i got a kicker for sure man who said he will have his money after taxes pd in full. he played hs ball so kicker is set if not already. i got a pretty thick w/r with some wicked hands who i gave my pads too so he is down also, and a r/b too. man I loved playing side by side with all you guys, goode,cox,crew,morris,kennedy,odell,haley and who ever else i left off. man my prayers will be with all you guys, again i love yall man be safe ill be back in july and lets try and take home that ring this year.... Da rican

lookout yall AFFLICTIONS here to stay!!!

Thats alright Frankenstein you be safe.When you come back in July if you still want to play there is always a spot open.My # is 698-4065 call me or e-mail me at terryo263@yahoo.com so I can get the players phone #s and info from you.Be safe and God Bless.

can't wait till this season starts .. good luck to all the teams and players and lets all have fun like we did last year.

Affliction #47
FB/TE