supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tell me what u think!!!

The Indiana Cardinals are throwing around the idea of having a semi pro picnic here in Fort Wayne, being that The Fort is in the middle of the majority of the MFL and IFL, just say Indiana semi pro teams. Just really trying to get feed back on who would attend and what people think about the idea. Since most teams start pre-season in June, it would take place the Saturday two weeks before the holiday in May or the week after. Wear your jersey and rep your team. Leave your footballs at home no pick up games, basketball and softball only, dont want any injuries due to football before the season starts, even though you can get injured during either of the two others, since we play the game of football we dont want to say we got hurt playing backyard ball. Also, this is not only limited to Indiana teams if you can make we'll be gald to have you.

Re: Tell me what u think!!!

Where's the part about the price you're going to charge? I'm sure this is a way to try to raise funds....

We're not really trying to raise funds, only thing we're charging any money for is food, rides for kids. Throwing around the idea of having a basketball tourny, or somee type of softball tourny. We cant charge anyone to come in a public park. We're really just trying to have a good time. We threw out the idea just to semipro teams first. If we don't get any teams to come then we're going to throw it out to the community, really just trying to put semipro football "out there" if I will. With semipro it's a chance for everyoone to get to know everyone who is on the message board and on what teams.

Well C_note i think its a very thoughtful idea to do that picnic. Not sure if i would be able to make it but i think its a good idea. The most IFL interacts is at the All-Star weekend but we don't have as many peoople there from each team.