supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What

Men, This post is not ment in any way to start bad mouthing other teams. I just want the facts.
I am looking for a Indianapolis team to play for. I have emailed the few teams that I am looking at playing for. Pirates,Generals & Affliction. All three of these teams have everything Im looking for. The Pirates are a little far but i can live with that. The Afflition are a first year team but well ran. The Generals have been around for eight years thats hard to do at this level. Now my question.
If you was a player that had to pick between these three teams witch would you pick and why?
Thank you for your help.

Re: What

I can't really answer your question completely because I've never been on the Generals and I'm not affiliated with the Affliction--I play for the Pirates and really enjoy being a part of this organization.

My best advice for you is to go workout with each team and see where you best fit. Eventhough most teams don't strap on the pads til later in the Spring, you can still get a good feel for the team chemistry in some of the early season workouts.

Good luck, and I hope to see you at a Pirate practice this Spring.

Lucas Howard
#59 MC Pirates

Thats the best thing i can tell you too. Come to our cardio on saturdays at Butler college. You will meet our Head Coach and some of the players for the Generals. Bring cleats and runnig shoes. We will be there not matter what the weather is like.

We would really like for you to come out. I know these guys welcome new talent. They treat new guys like they have been around since day 1.

I played for the Cutters last year but I live 20-30 from Indy. Driving to Bloomington was costly.

I did not play for the Generals last year but I do know they will be a different team this year. I can say that it is becuase of the Head Coach. Just being around him at cardio and hearing him talk at the meeting makes you want to play for him. If you want a hard nose coach that will make you better the Generals are your team. I never thought that a coach in semipro football had a real impact until I meet him. Hope you come play for us if not best of luck and have a safe season.

I think it answer to your question lays in you. If you are looking to be a part of a team and help them grow then you know which way to go. Teams that are establish tend to have established talent. So, if you know that you can go to any team and make a big difference on that team, then do that. If you don't want to deal with the new team or the old established team but rather sit in between, then do that. Each one of these teams have a lot to offer. I think the real question is, what do you bring to the table that will benifit them?

i recomend the Generals, ive never played for them, but i have played against them, there a tough team to play. lot of talent.

generals always start the preseason/season with a bunch of hype and they never really produce....

Ah let the smack talk begin. This is not your gram'mammys Generals. We march to a new leader. All I can say is we will see you on the field.