supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking For Clay Tolliver

Does anybody on here know if Clay Tolliver plays in this league? I played with him in Seattle and am trying to hook up with him again. He said he played with a team called the Dragons, but I don't see anything about them on here. If not, I'm still looking for a Championship caliber team to be a part of. Are there any spots open for a 6'3 210lb receiver. I run a 4.51 sec. 40 and had 9 recieving TD's last year in Washington state. Any takers?

Re: Looking For Clay Tolliver

I played with Clay last year for the Stampede and Clay is done playing.Not sure how to get ahold of him but if you want to play for a team that I believe will be great e-mail me at terryo263@yahoo.com thank you Terry O'Dell owner.

I am looking for a big Wideout for my offensive with speed and I love to pass the ball. We need a Wideout with size to help out our running game. I will stop by Clay's on the way home and let him know someone from Seattle is looking for him. You can give me a call at work at 317-221-8309

May God Bless You in all that you do that is good
Coach KC

Check out the madison county pirates. If your really looking for a CHAMPION!

Just to let everyone know I did not post that, thanks for the love to whoever did tho, at least someone respects the ship.