supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shoes and Gloves for sale

Here's the deal, The St. Louis Rams donate a ton of stuff to the NEMO Cyclones every year. This year we are offering it out to the "Semi-Pro" Community. As of right now I have over 300 Pairs of Shoes in my basement, and will have gloves the middle of next week. All of this stuff is either barely used or brand new.

You can buy a pair of shoes for $25 and gloves are $10 a pair, plus a $5 shipping charge. Shoe sizes range from(10-16) and various brands(NIKE,Reebok,Adidas,Under Armour). Also, Keep in mind most of these items go along with the Rams color scheme of Navy/Vegas Gold. I will only except payments through Paypal via our site at www.nemocyclones.com once you have contacted me and confirmed your order you can pay under the donations tab. If you want anything you might want to act fast because my guys will jump on it when I offer it to them next week.

I'm not going to lie to you, I'm doing this to try to raise money for the Cyclones Organization to help fund part of our season.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me either by PM or you can email me at trobertson@nemocyclones.com

Will put some pics of the merchandise up by this Saturday.

Thanks Again,
Troy Robertson
President/Head Coach
NEMO Cyclones