supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leave of Absence

Due to a unexpected health problem that happened yesterday I will be taking this year off of playing football and possible retiring from playing for good. I didn't really want to tell some of my friends this way but I am pretty upset about the whole situation. I don't really feel like making the phone calls. So I would like to say that it was great playing with and against a lot of you guys and I wish you all the best of luck and good health. I will try and stick with supa and put my 2 cents in when I can.

Peace
G-Rod

PS i aint dead yet!!!! So there is hope lol

Re: Leave of Absence

Take care of the issues my brother....
very few good solid vets left that can give guidance
besides...still waiting for a team in the Laporte County/New Carlisle area

HaHa,

Since you brought it up Looking at Starting in 2010 season for team in New Carlisle. Didn't really want to say anything just yet because of this season coming up but that is the plan right now. Getting the budget put together at this present time.

We Will miss your leadership on the field. I hope you might consider still helping if you can

Thanks Coach I am goin to try and be around to help where I can but unfortunately until the doctors can figure out whats wrong I can't even drive or work right now. And I don't wanna make my wife drive me every where. But I am going to try and help you guys out as much as possible I told Mitch that at the last meeting. Whether I play or not I will be there for you guys.

U pussy, na Im jk. Darn your not going to play next year. Man Im sad to hear that. But ya I hope you at least help next year. And thanks for everything you did for me last year, your a good mentor.

my prayers are with you G-Rod i hope to see you around