supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO WILL BE THE BEST INDIANA TEAM IN 09?

Who will be the best semi-pro team comin out of the hoosier state in 09? Last year had to go to the tornadoes, patriots and cutters are going through some changes. It's halftime so had to get somethin started!

Re: WHO WILL BE THE BEST INDIANA TEAM IN 09?

Well from what i see the best team will be who all the players around Indy choose to load up. Dont know about the Tornados much but i know in the IFL it seems like a bunch of guys move to the team they think will win the tittle! I feel for the Cutters, seems to be that the Generals were looking promising so now all the sudden Cutters players are changing minds on where they wanna play kinnda seems like same story of what happened with the Broncos last year! There maybe more inside stories to why all the players are moving around i understand that and respect that since i dont know whats going on with them and there team, thats why i am looking in on the outside and forming my own thoughts. I reiterate for everyone this is just my opionin and i have no bases but what i read on here i dont know any of the players involved!!

I feel that this year for 2009, the teams that will really show are the 2nd more runner up teams of the leagues. I think that this is the year of the bigger city teams. Teams like Indy and down southern around the river? From post, it looks like the stampede split and created two teams. I like the move, but it's kinda risky. From watching most games, when somebody starts talking, it means they don't have faith in themselves enough and lets hope that got switched up in one of those teams. The question is, what team? One of the indy teams from the MFL will really shine this year along with a couple more. Also, Evansville Indiana will show a lot more than what they had last year. Look at it like this, both Evansville teams, Bearcats and Titans, made it to the big show and fell short at just about equal scores. The thing about football down there, they have major schools and cities and publishing for those teams will always be out there. They will be fresh, get a lot of talent, and keep a lot of players. If I had to say any teams emerge this year, it's going to be the MFL. No diss to any other leagues, just an honest opinion. 1 from Indy, 2 from Evansville.

but which Indy-area team will it be? There are several that are in the area, aren't there?

You ever think that these teams in the IFL win championships because of the players that have came from the Tornados, then the Broncos, and then the Cutters?? When you have players like Harvey, Burton, Kurt, Dan (not from the Tornados) you end up having a great...not good...great defense. Not that these guys are "the team" but most teams in Indiana have talent and then you add these guys and your good team ends up a championship team. Where ever these guys go, you better believe that team will be in the mix of the championship.

Won't be the kcmustangs, I heard the talent level is way way down this year.

I think it's obvious the wolverines will be number 1 this year. They added tons of talent and will be a mfl force this yr.

yes we know the wolverines are gonna kill everyone and murder their babies we all saw this on the other thread.

Wolverines? Hope there not hypin themselves up to be dissappionted! Have we just counted the mighty patriots out or does someone no somethin i dont? Think the mfl will be real strong this year.

Sorry sad troop...you heard wrong. The Mustangs did lose some guys in the off season as pretty much everyone knows about, but it's not as if they are not replaceable. In all accounts, we should have more talent than we did last season if it stays along the line it's at. It will be another interesting year in the IFL, but do expect the Mustangs to be in the mix at the end as they always are.

I assume the best team will be the one with the most wins.

from what i hear the alot of that wolverine talent went elsewhere

You mean they aren't going to murder our babies. Thank God I can sleep better at night now.

I can shed some light on the post about the East Central team and yes quite a few of their players have jioned the Jay County Panthers

Really why join that team? They are just really lying about the whole pro scouting, just like the whole league is lying about it. They will promise you the whole world, but don't come wining to the rest of us when they don't deliver next year.

Well will see i talk to the pro scouting agency and they said they had a contract with the league and explained everything to me i was talkin to them for about an hour and everything sounded legit to me....

Panther4, you trippin. We gonna be tight this year. We arent losin any talent to your lame duck team and half wit coach. Belive that.

so you are saying losing your starting tail back is not losing talent you might wanna check your roster and see if you even have a team oh and PS the way the best team in Indiana is the Jay County Panthers

Will they be as good as the Randolph County Riot?

THATS A TALL ORDER RIGHT THERE - TO WIN AT LEAST 2 GAMES!

I get the whole idea of hypin up your team, but shouldn't you play a game or two before you start callin yourselves the best team. You aren't even the best team in Jay County right now. Let's see how you fare when you are travelin to OH, Illinois, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and New York to play your games.

Isnt it obvious that panther4 is living in a dream and not in reality.

1st of all i would like to say that we gotta lot of talent and for the record the ECW aint gonna b shit cause like what was said is true. all the talent is gone. maybe 2 or 3 still left but other then that. GARBAGE. If the JC Panthers was to play the EC wolverines now it wouldnt b a game at all.

It wouldn't be a game because y'all aren't even a real team. How many practices you had? Where you playin? Has your team paid it's league fees? If not you don't belong to a league.
The Wolverines played with heart and were at least at every game ready to play. It's a shame some of you don't have any loyalty to a team and would jump ship to go play for a team that won't finish the season and might not even start it.

I'll say this as long as the MFL meeting goes good I cant wait to play ECW. A good bunch of guys that love to play ball whether their stacked with the best players around or not they all got heart and thats what it takes.gl to ECW this season hope to see you out there.

we play at east jay middle school we have had practice the last two weeks with our numbers getting better each week we now have over 30 guys on our team now and will be a tough team.

dont worry about us just watch us. hate on if u want cause hate makes me happy. its so funny how people think that we aint bout to b nuthin but just open yo eyes.

Holy Hell! I don't really know where to start with this one. My eight year old sister laughed at your spelling. Stay in school kids.

Watch out for the new teams around the indy area !

Looking Good looking good